This get your

Point

Across more?

Ahem

No AR starts

For competitive please

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The reason Ninja and Spartan are so salty (specifically Ninja) is the same reason they are camp as fuck, too much oestrogen. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Does

Typing like

This get your

Point

Across more?

Ahem

No AR starts

For competitive please

DMAQ used to type like this in Skype during the end of the Halo Council days. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

DMAQ used to type like this in Skype during the end of the Halo Council days.

Lol like for dramatic effect when he was angry or just in general?

Does

Typing like

This get your

Point

Across more?

Ahem

No AR starts

For competitive please

can

confirm

-Moses FPS

Lol like for dramatic effect when he was angry or just in general?

He showed up in the chat like 3 times top, so not sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He showed up in the chat like 3 times top, so not sure.

One time it was to tell us he walked into a GameStop and asked them about sponsoring us. 

One time it was to tell us he walked into a GameStop and asked them about sponsoring us. 

Used Halo 4 copies for the whole SQUAD.

I really want the reason for Worlds information not being released is that they're not holding where it was last year. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want the reason for Worlds information not being released is that they're not holding where it was last year. 

On the one hand it would seem that must be the reason right? Like if it's just in California then announce it immediately but if there's still some finalizations to be made elsewhere that makes sense. 

On the other hand could easily see whatever the potential option is right now falling through and we get Burbank announced in February. 

Really hope they can shock all of us and do it in Columbus with MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah no

Untitled.png

Since people are kinda freaking out about this...

And you guys know I am by no means a Ninja apologist -- I call him out when bullshit is happening...

I'm pretty sure this is Ninja doing a bit.  It's part of the "I SEENT YOU SHAKIN'"

"CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT" CoD/Impact rant that the team got in trouble for.

I'll give Ninja the benefit of the doubt. He's a human and displayed some raw emotion. It happens sometimes. 

sometimes? lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Announcement drawing close, like really really close. Not posted much on this and I apologise for that but there's not much I can really say to you guys without saying soon, making it sound clickbaity and not actually giving you guys the info and I didn't want to do that. However, I wanted to acknowledge the flustration and assure you the wait is almost over. We certainly understand the community wants/needs the info out asap and it's all hands on deck to deliver imminently, bare with us a tiny bit longer.

Not trying to make up for the above but I wanted to re-share some ways to make flights a little easier/cheaper for you guys when the time comes, from freelancing I know full-well flights can be excessively expensive and they do try and rip you off at every corner.

1 - Clean/clear all your browser/cookie/website data. (they try up the price if they see you've searched before)

2 - Visit Google flights and look up your flights here. (best overall flights for a fair price to flight time ratio)

3 - Visit SkyScanner for the ultimate cheapest prices. (every flight and every route, taking 2/3 flights to reach destinations is time consuming back can drop price a lot)

Apologies for the delay on info once again, if I get a closer ETA to launch that I can share I will.

How much did @@Tashi donate to you?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I cleared my browser and cleared my cache, also cleaned my house ((1200 for rent btw)) - plane ticket prices still outlandish, plz help.

:simms:

Did the same, somehow donated $250.00 to a female volunteer I hired, now googling "how to delete a paper trail."

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2