CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

it all started with his win over str8 rippin on the dr pepper ladder in h3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I need to rewatch the EG vs NV series from last night. Either EG were playing like ass or NV had their best scrim performance ever with this squad.

I need to rewatch the EG vs NV series from last night. Either EG were playing like ass or NV had their best scrim performance ever with this squad.

You mean NV got back to where they've started. They've always been a 13-0 squad.

Dude I´m watching Mikwens rebroadcast right now and they were playing out of their minds imo. Haven`t watched a lot of Mikwens POV until now and I must say it´s impressive. This should have been the NV squad at St.Louis. But go watch it because it is really fun to watch, even though i love the twins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You mean NV got back to where they've started. They've always been a 13-0 squad.

A flawless series is hard to obtain nowadays for NV and Optic. They usually drop 1-3 games a series, which is why NV 13-0ing EG is so surprising to me.

La problema*

El problema*  you pleb gringo.

Donde están los mundos

Donde están los mundos

Donde están los mundos

:mj:  dead.

I can't reveal that yet, @Salsa

Dead x2.

Some solid spanish going around in the forums.

I would wear the heck outta some Beyond pins.

WXCri6u.png

(side note I've had enamel pins made before so I know where to get them relatively cheap)

Id buy In bulk then hand them out at events :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, nV's stat line from last night against EG... I don't know what a Huke is, but I'd like even 1/4 of his abilities.

Edit: The stats in order are Kills, Deaths, Asssts, KD, KDA, Damage & DPD

RfVy2oL.png

H

O

L

Y

S

H

I

T

Huke is a monster but jesus, everybody was shitting that game. Ola with 150 assists too.  They're pissed about 3rd place, good for them!

every

person

not premium lurking

theres a reason you are lurking

and I have gold rep

please #buy premium

#PremiumMasterRace

• Upvote (+1) 2

when you're a forum poster on team beyond dot net and you're trying to decide if you're going to be outraged about Ninja talking shit to some random negative twitch chat scrubs despite knowing that he generally seems like a pretty good dude

nsr.gif

Nah man he's clearly an asshole crybaby snowflake because he gets triggered by his awful chat full of trolls who are only there waiting for him to play bad so they can make themselves feel better about their lives by spewing the same overused insults that have serve purpose other than to demean Ninja.

I don't think a ton of people are saying he's a terrible person. I definitely don't get the comments about people being outraged?

It's related to Halo and Ninja's chances of success, imo. The guy is a Tilt-a-Whirl, and pointing that out is neither ragey nor wrong, imo. A guy with 4500+ subs on Twitch felt the need to type out "I'm playing, you're not, so shut up (unless you're paying me)." As far off-topic and deranged as this thread gets sometimes, I don't get why you take issue with people talking about it. It's a bit funny and a little sad.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

All this new blood, like trippey, renegade, saiyan, etc, is great, but what happened to the rammy hype? Dude looked pretty outstanding filling in as a sub, i thought for sure he'd be at or near the top of the short list of ams that would break into a pro slot.

All this new blood, like trippey, renegade, saiyan, etc, is great, but what happened to the rammy hype? Dude looked pretty outstanding filling in as a sub, i thought for sure he'd be at or near the top of the short list of ams that would break into a pro slot.

Its funny because on the teams he has tried out on, he seems to play the best right after joining?  Also, one of his sub performances was with OpTic when they were just literally bending over everybody and having their way with them.  I can see how that could inflate new guy stats.

Edit: I am not saying he is bad at all, i just see how that could make pro teams hesitant.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rammy had officially taken a step back from competing to take care of some personal business. A couple days ago he tweeted out "f/a" and that he was 100% serious, so I guess we'll see? He's a great player.

• Upvote (+1) 3

WHERE THE FUCKING SHIT IS WORLDS GOD DAMN IT 343 ITS FUCKING 2016 FUCK

C U R R E N T Y E A R

FUCK

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm so bad at this  :intensifies:

lWTGKaS.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1