CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yeah no

Untitled.png

You would think that he would have learned by now not to read the chat during scrims, especially since his mental game is one of the weakest among all the pros. Him literally contributing nothing to his team the first 2-3 games didn't help his tilt levels either.

• Upvote (+1) 4

nV 13-0 jesus...

Speaking of which, do we not have TD badges for sigs? Or am I just crazy?

No, they got rid of them because everyone who had them began making their callouts like Hysteria.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It was more of the toxicity he was getting and less of them giving him money. C'mon man you are better than this  :lxthul:

Just making a joke about the "not subbed" part. I wasn't in his stream, so for all I know it was completely justified. Just making a harmless shitpost mun

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see you guys with slick suits and Teambeyond pins on your jackets.  :simms:

Someone get Beyond pins made pls

I would wear the heck outta some Beyond pins.

WXCri6u.png

(side note I've had enamel pins made before so I know where to get them relatively cheap)

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just thought you guys should know that one of my coworkers said the phrase "Zeke, fuck you man" while I was working, and it was said 100% in context of the job and with no relation to Halo :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would wear the heck outta some Beyond pins.

WXCri6u.png

(side note I've had enamel pins made before so I know where to get them relatively cheap)

I would buy these instantly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think my heart can take it if EG doesn't make worlds. What's everyone's current NA 7?

I've got optic,nv,liq,str8,and Inc definately going.

I think EG is 6th in, but they need to get better to ensure no one catches up.

I don't think they are far ahead of alg or lg at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL 7-6 Inconceivable

Clearly this close online scrim means St. Louis was just a fluke for TL

Unsubscribe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That might be the fastest way to guarantee I never sub to him. 

That also might be the fastest way to ensure he never collaborates with you

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'll give Ninja the benefit of the doubt. He's a human and displayed some raw emotion. It happens sometimes. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

There is a whole cottage industry of people within the halo community who never gave Ninja a chance from way back in the reach days - and have always just hated on him. I don't know how I would handle that, but I can definitely see why he acts why he does.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is a whole cottage industry of people within the halo community who never gave Ninja a chance from way back in the reach days - and have always just hated on him. I don't know how I would handle that, but I can definitely see why he acts why he does.

it all started with his win over str8 rippin on the dr pepper ladder in h3