CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wouldnt care about side streams as much if we could just flip to feature stations during the 30-45 min downtimes instead of seeing halo wars 2 and the same warzone montage over and over.

I'd also like to see the early round matches start earlier in the day so that by the time the more anticiptated matches with the deep run am teams and pro start we can just play 1 game at a time. I dont want to miss pro teams playing because we have to cram games together to fit a short day schedule. we missed a lot of pro team match-ups that i would've loved to have seen

good job casting btw

Fuck. accidental neg'. Sorry

This game that's coming out in 2 weeks ha sponsored a bunch of streamers to play in the closed beta. It has over 100k viewers on twitch right now and is getting tons of exposure. 343/MS should be looking to do stuff like this.

they'd rather just let greenskull handle it 

• Upvote (+1) 7

How much warzone you play matters the most. :kappa:

Bro my W/L for war zone is one of the best in the game. Everyone says so

they'd rather just let greenskull handle it

Our early access MCC stream was pretty popular on twitch, sucks we got denied media copies for Halo 5 because an article of ours said there weren't enough gametypes :mj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFatuKXyHkk

Oh well, that's honest journalism and coverage for you.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The site is only showing CTF stats for me

The KDA stats were input under the "CTF" label - so the data is for KDA, but it is showing for CTF. 

This is due to partial data being provided by the Tournament organizer.

We are going to look into creating a KDA only system as this seems to be a recurring theme. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos, Naded, and Danoxide running MM together. Vetoed just matched them on stream.

I mean that is a solid squad. Maybe they should keep Straight Six ?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

cant speak for UGC events but as a person who attended most of the MLG Dallas events, bring Vicks and rub it under your nose because sadly, some people either dont shower or dont put on deodorant  :wutface:

all jokes aside hope you have a good time!

I 100% underestimated this advice. People at the event were stanky and weird...especially @@LethuL

Our early access MCC stream was pretty popular on twitch, sucks we got denied media copies for Halo 5 because an article of ours said there weren't enough gametypes :mj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFatuKXyHkk

Oh well, that's honest journalism and coverage for you.

Never forget the imposter Lazer that was ruining my alias.

I played a ton of H3 but never watched any MLG. I am looking for a comparison between the competition in H5 versus H3. Specifically, were the pro team match-ups fairly close(any team could win at a tourney) or was it expected that a team would definitely win going into a series?

I played a ton of H3 but never watched any MLG. I am looking for a comparison between the competition in H5 versus H3. Specifically, were the pro team match-ups fairly close(any team could win at a tourney) or was it expected that a team would definitely win going into a series?

@@Zeezbruh will replay mlg tourneys on his twitch. I suggest watching that. I know you'll enjoy it. And to answer your question it just would depend on the team and the rostermanis that happened before the event. Its easier to see in the rebroadcasts to have the announcers give you background

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have word from very credible sources about World's location. However, I can't share the information until I'm given the green-light, otherwise I may lose my clearance to reveal such information in the future.

I hope you guys understand.

• Upvote (+1) 7

He was right, it's el problema.

OT but that's an amazing profile pic.  Best hitter in the game

• Upvote (+1) 1