CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i think going with what stats we have is the right call

Of course. 

Halo LAN event stat tracking just needs to become a norm. I will give 343/ESL credit for the NA Finals, they sent over the correct data in a very timely and organized manner. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So yeh... I just moved house, missed the event completely and I'm 150 pages behind.

If someone could link me with the best matches of the event (without spoiling) it would be much appreciated <3

Honestly, just watch Sunday's rebroadcast. Every match was hype
  • Upvote (+1) 5

So someone needs to pick me up

Can you please post your gaming resume and monthly rent, as well as link any dope clips you have.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can you please post your gaming resume and monthly rent, as well as link any dope clips you have.

*and a dope meme

Of course.

Halo LAN event stat tracking just needs to become a norm. I will give 343/ESL credit for the NA Finals, they sent over the correct data in a very timely and organized manner.

Its unfortunate that we cant just have the stats pulled off the closed servers. But then it would require gamertags throughout the whole weekend

So yeh... I just moved house, missed the event completely and I'm 150 pages behind.

If someone could link me with the best matches of the event (without spoiling) it would be much appreciated <3

The real question is how much are you paying a month for your house?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course. 

The site is only showing CTF stats for me

*and a dope meme

Dont forget your SR! 

Power weapon times should be increased in slayer matches. The game 7 coli slayer match between Optic and liquid was hard to watch due to every kill being with a rocket launcher or a sniper. At one point in the game 2 Optic players were crouching around with rocket launchers hiding from the sniper and another rocket had already spawned. It was a close game so it was fun to watch but the game itself is broken. 

In other news we now have a 6 player and 12 player playlist in Warzone but still no solo playlist in Arena. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes sir! Let me put my portfolio together and I will be in touch with you.

This sucks. Ogre 2 got screwed in so many different ways in the last few weeks. Shotzzy leaving, Tapping Buttons not beng able to compete, now Saiyan leaving.

His Worlds chances are definitely over. At the beginning of this he had a serious chance.

Also, great pickup by LG.

Define screwed? I love the GOAT, but Shotzzy and Saiyan both left for definitely better roster situations.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Define screwed? I love the GOAT, but Shotzzy and Saiyan both left for definitely better roster situations.

Nah you don't get it. If a move happens that hurts a player you like, they got shaded. If they make a move, it's a business decision.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I didnt mean screwed to be interchangeable with "shaded".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmmm... But what do you pay for rent?

I live on Long Island.  You don't wanna know  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nemassist is Cratos' friend.

They, with the coach, hold the seed. Neither one will allow the other to leave because their time is short alone.

Not if ESL wants to follow their already-established rules. When Naded quit that was Optic's single team change allowed that season. They couldn't make a change during the roster change period.

Maybe I am mistaken but I believe in that case their pickup was just a "sub" until the roster change period, while in this case the roster PNDA used was submitted, just after already submitting one with Bubu. I could be completely wrong but let's not kid ourselves, the rules don't matter at this point.

This game that's coming out in 2 weeks ha sponsored a bunch of streamers to play in the closed beta. It has over 100k viewers on twitch right now and is getting tons of exposure. 343/MS should be looking to do stuff like this.