CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Panda can't make a team change right? The whole bubu debacle was their 1st team change I thought

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think a Renegades 3.0 of Ninja Spartan Commonly and VIcX could challenge for top 4.They all played the best on their teams at UGC.  They would have a low floor but a very high ceiling. 

I'd agree and I never meant to suggest a combination of players below top 5 couldn't compete with top teams, just that every team below top 5 has a super weak link or links. And now for players to individually leave their team to form a completely new set of 4 is too risky.

So is FantasyHCS going to be updated with these incorrect stats, or are we going to sit pray for correct ones?

Why does everyone think Danoxide would ever go to Pnda? Didn't he get so upset when he heard what Cratos did that he quit out of a scrim? I can't see him ever teaming with Cratos.

What if Danoxide replaces Cratos

Nah imagine 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Panda can't make a team change right? The whole bubu debacle was their 1st team change I thought

Actually they probably can, as their change was a result of a "player leaving". No decent player would want to join them though. Maybe they should pick up scaryotic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the rumors are right I'm really surprised Trippey was picked up over Victory or Ninja. If the stat page that was posted a few pages ago is correct both played statistically better than Trippey. I'm definitely not one to base performance off stats or anything but I found that interesting.

Ninja and Victory have really good chemistry and are good friends. I imagine they were comfortable together and didn't feel the need to move.

Ogre 2 was taking it so seriously too...he was playing more than most pros and utilizing a lot of nerd jumps he learned from his tots.

Maybe he'll try again for Halo 6 HWC.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Actually they probably can, as their change was a result of a "player leaving". No decent player would want to join them though. Maybe they should pick up scaryotic. 

Not if ESL wants to follow their already-established rules. When Naded quit that was Optic's single team change allowed that season. They couldn't make a change during the roster change period.

spchlss.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre 2 was taking it so seriously too...he was playing more than most pros and utilizing a lot of nerd jumps he learned from his tots.

Maybe he'll try again for Halo 6 HWC.

Honestly, he should just find a team of established former pros who don't jump teams after someone hears a fart a mile away. Similar to how Ryanoob/Prototype have been together for a while now, or a handful of other higher placing AM teams have been doing. The problem with teaming with 14 and 15 year olds is they have no patience and want instant gratification. 2gre has been competing at the top longer than these kids have been alive. They haven't witnessed the natural ups and downs like he has. They think it's just a race to the top.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i know for a fact that some games and some stats are missing for certain players.  We had a series where someone on the other team had 252 kills and no one else on his team got above like 80 lol.  then a guy on my team had over 60 kills across 2 games, and yet for the whole tournament they had him at like 120 kills total?  and i can say that he definitely had more than that.  Also my ref at my station accidentally deleted some pictures so the only stats recorded were the ones we could remember.  Then another dudes phone died so we lost all those stats as well. 

So yes, the stats are inaccurate in some cases.

The same thing happened to me. My teammates mentioned they had seen the stats after we got eliminated and I knew they were off immediately. I know I saw @@SnakeBite thinking his and TJ's were switched. 

Honestly, he should just find a team of established former pros who don't jump teams after someone hears a fart a mile away. Similar to how Ryanoob/Prototype have been together for a while now, or a handful of other higher placing AM teams have been doing. The problem with teaming with 14 and 15 year olds is they have no patience and want instant gratification. 2gre has been competing at the top longer than these kids have been alive. They haven't witnessed the natural ups and downs like he has. They think it's just a race to the top.

Well, to be fair, we can't blame the players for leaving him. Shotzzy joined a monster of a squad with huge potential. Saiyan upgraded from a team that struggles against the very best AM teams (without Shottzy and Tapping Buttons, they were not doing very well) to a pro team. Pro seeds are extremely valuable in themselves.

And Tapping Buttons, arguably Ogre 2's star player after Shotzzy, couldnt get his Visa approved in time for Vegas, so that's not his fault.

Where did Articc go? He's very good.

I dont know much about him. Is he good enough for someone like EG to use their 1 team change on him

This sucks. Ogre 2 got screwed in so many different ways in the last few weeks. Shotzzy leaving, Tapping Buttons not beng able to compete, now Saiyan leaving.

His Worlds chances are definitely over. At the beginning of this he had a serious chance.

Also, great pickup by LG.

No respect for the GOAT. It must be extremely frustrating for him. He has had terrible team luck all of H5. 

I dont know much about him. Is he good enough for someone like EG to use their 1 team change on him

I followed Ogre 2's team very closely and thought he was sick. He put great stats up. But his communication is really lacking (he's only 16) and hes a bit tilty.

Pure H5-skill wise though, yeah, hes above Lunchbox and probably above Devon too. Ogre 2 has very high praises for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Vivi already said they can make a change.

Eg isn't going to drop Devon either.

Saiyan is an odd choice. He isn't bad, but I am now more confident lg doesn't make worlds

I haven't watched Saiyan at all. Can anyone more informed give me a rundown? What type of player is he/who is he similar to in skill and style?

So is FantasyHCS going to be updated with these incorrect stats, or are we going to sit pray for correct ones?

This is the hard part about hosting Fantasy eSports competitions. You have to depend on other people to provide the correct data. Sucks. 

Trying to work with what we are provided. Not much else to do.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is the hard part about hosting Fantasy eSports competitions. You have to depend on other people to provide the correct data. Sucks. 

Trying to work with what we are provided. Not much else to do.

i think going with what stats we have is the right call

So yeh... I just moved house, missed the event completely and I'm 150 pages behind.

If someone could link me with the best matches of the event (without spoiling) it would be much appreciated <3

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2