CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

damn all of 2gre's young guns left him. did they just use him to get on a better team?

apparently sayian is on LG now too. ninja, el town, victory and sayian.

Poor trippey. Kid gets a nosebleed on mainstage and then gets dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Poor trippey. Kid gets a nosebleed on mainstage and then gets dropped.

Rumor has it trippey left LG for ALGs open spot.

• Upvote (+1) 7

damn all of 2gre's young guns left him. did they just use him to get on a better team?

apparently sayian is on LG now too. ninja, el town, victory and sayian. 

They should have dropped El Town and not Trippey.

• Upvote (+1) 3

so if sayian is on LG, where does that leave danoxide

Probably on Pnda back with @@Naded after @@Cratos finds some loophole to get another team change.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All these new teams are meh to me. Danoxide is good but weird af, trippey is average and who the fuck is saiyan.

Someone from the top 3 get dropped plz  :sleeping:  :sleeping:

• Downvote (-1) 11

All these new teams are meh to me. Danoxide is good but weird af, trippey is average and who the fuck is saiyan.

Someone from the top 3 get dropped plz :sleeping::sleeping:

Nobody from liquid, optic, or nV is getting dropped. Nor should they.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

In a way I'm happy that 2gre's Daycare has closed. I'd rather not see him come out of retirement with a team that (imo) wouldn't really come all that close to qualifying for worlds anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They should have dropped El Town and not Trippey.

Trippey left

And danoxide probably ends up on panda with naded, cratos and str8 sick/nemassist

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nobody from liquid, optic, or nV is getting dropped. Nor should they.

Well sure but it would be a hell of a lot more exciting.

Halo players shouldn't worry about money or chemistry just give me wild rostermania.

None of these teams will contest Optic, nV, Liquid, Str8, or Inconceivable. 

Fortunately, its not a battle for second anymore. Now the top 5 is going to be incredible.

Vegas is going to have me like  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 4

If the rumors are right I'm really surprised Trippey was picked up over Victory or Ninja. If the stat page that was posted a few pages ago is correct both played statistically better than Trippey. I'm definitely not one to base performance off stats or anything but I found that interesting.

• Downvote (-1) 1

None of these teams will contest Optic, nV, Liquid, Str8, or Inconceivable. 

who knows. who had liquid or str8 doing as well as they did at stl? these teams will have a couple of months to practice and improve so maybe we'll see another top3 contender

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably on Pnda back with @@Naded after @@Cratos finds some loophole to get another team change.

Why does everyone think Danoxide would ever go to Pnda? Didn't he get so upset when he heard what Cratos did that he quit out of a scrim? I can't see him ever teaming with Cratos.

who knows. who had liquid or str8 doing as well as they did at stl? these teams will have a couple of months to practice and improve so maybe we'll see another top3 contender

Me :(

EDIT: I had Optic, nV, Inc, Liquid, Str8, EG, LG, ALG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does everyone think Danoxide would ever go to Pnda? Didn't he get so upset when he heard what Cratos did that he quit out of a scrim? I can't see him ever teaming with Cratos.

That's why they drop the man bun.

This sucks. Ogre 2 got screwed in so many different ways in the last few weeks. Shotzzy leaving, Tapping Buttons not beng able to compete, now Saiyan leaving.

His Worlds chances are definitely over. At the beginning of this he had a serious chance.

Also, great pickup by LG.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Idk Liquid placed 3rd at Fall season finals and arguable got better at 2 spots and str8 only made 1 change to a guy they had played with previously.  I would've expected them to at least get top 6 so top 5 isn't a stretch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not if they drop Cratios

• Upvote (+1) 1