CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In just 3 series, 2 against AMs, everyone on Pnda went negative except Naded.

I love it.

Shout out to UGC on the quick turn around for stats. Especially considering most games didn't have player names.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think EG needs a young god a Renegade or a Shotzzy type of player

Yes, I was always against the Contra/Devon duo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL No one on here made the aids list lol the post I saw was on Reddit and it was very vulgar you guys are family I would not do that here. Thank you for all the feedback. In fact I used some of what your said in my Vlog :)

Totally my fault for jumping on the aids comment, my apologies. Thank you for clearing it up. TB is very frequently referred to as "the forums", hence my conclusion. Sorry about the pile-on for something that wasn't intended for us.

Totally my fault for jumping on the aids comment, my apologies. Thank you for clearing it up. TB is very frequently referred to as "the forums", hence my conclusion. Sorry about the pile-on for something that wasn't intended for us.

You owe us a quality meme as penance for the shit storm you caused.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You owe us a quality meme as penance for the shit storm you caused.

Mike right now:

czrRSt3.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

In just 3 series, 2 against AMs, everyone on Pnda went negative except Naded.

I love it.

Shout out to UGC on the quick turn around for stats. Especially considering most games didn't have player names.

Just remember, until ESL says otherwise, that team is in Pro League .____.

Hey @@Tashi how about them Summer Finals stats, eh?

And the fall finals player Q&A video.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not against Allegiance replacing Danoxide, but replacing him with Trippey is questionable. Allegiance might get slightly better slaying wise, but I don't think this move is going to impact the teams performance too much unless they had personal issues with Danoxide, not just his under-performance at UGC. 

Ninja to ALG makes more sense than trippey. ninja spartan commonly suspector doesnt sound half bad actually. Victory x gets the short end of the stick again. 

How does Ninja make more sense? Both he and Tripppey's best aspect is their power weapon usage (imo), but Tripppey is way better at Halo than Ninja. Even if you think Ninja's best role is something besides being a frantic slayer, I would take Tripppey 45 1/2 times before Ninja. He slays better, he stays alive better, he communicates better (and less negatively), I've heard him actually admit wrongdoing before (which is something you rarely hear from Ninja), and he still works the OBJ when he can.

Tripppey is also willing to grind Halo 5. While I don't blame Ninja for focusing on H1Z1 seeing as he's been reaping quite the reward for doing so, it makes sense that teams are going to look for someone putting their whole heart into the game leading up to World's.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not against Allegiance replacing Danoxide, but replacing him with Trippey is questionable. Allegiance might get slightly better slaying wise, but I don't think this move is going to impact the teams performance too much unless they had personal issues with Danoxide, not just his under-performance at UGC. 

Trippey and Danoxide both went negative at St. Louis and averaged ~1560 damage per game.

Trippey averaged less assists (he had the least assists in Champ bracket of anyone not on Pnda).

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Danoxide didn't seem to be on the same page as the rest of his team with regards to taking scrimming seriously. I watched a good bit of their scrims prior to UGC, and it's obvious the guy was having a ton of fun.. but there is a time and place for that given the circumstances. 

When the team failed to live up to the players expectations, it's no surprise as to where the fingers would be pointed. 

He will be hard pressed to land on a top team regardless of skill, if his behavior doesn't change when it needs to. 

Beep bop boop to his hearts content in matchmaking. But when scrims are the only viable way of getting better as players and a team, you have to put in the same effort you'd expect of your teammates at an event. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Trippey and Danoxide both went negative at St. Louis and averaged ~1560 damage per game.

Trippey averaged less assists (he had the least assists in Champ bracket of anyone not on Pnda).

Ahh, yes, I forgot how stats tell the whole story with halo.....:/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This swap makes no sense to me. At best it's an even trade, but I think Danoxide is better. I think Shooter would be a really good fit on this squad though.

edit: also gives a chance at a reunion of Nadoxide. Pls.

We should disregard the damage dealt stat when assessing performances and/or comparing players, it's very unreliable. You, as a professional Halo Analyst, should know better.

The St. Louis stats show Lethul as having the highest damage dealt (per game) on OpTic and second highest out of all pro players ffs.     \s

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

does anyone have this in spreadsheet form? i cant get it to format properly from copy and paste 

Google Sheets Version

I turned it into a Google Sheets document which you should be able to download as a spreadsheet if need be.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I still think alg would be trading down,

I think they should be looking at:

Predevonator - after a poor preformance on lan with EG - he may be tempted away and there is no doubt this guy is a top slayer.

Ninja - not going to really say anything here, I just feel he offers more than trippey

Naded - think he could be a good fit here as long as himself and spartan could put their issues aside (unlikely)

There really isn't manyy options that would definitively improve this team and make them a serious contender.

You can argue one way or the other on the difference in skill between Danoxide and Trippey. It's clear that one has a better attitude than the other and that's why a move was made.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still think alg would be trading down,

I think they should be looking at:

Predevonator - after a poor preformance on lan with EG - he may be tempted away and there is no doubt this guy is a top slayer.

Ninja - not going to really say anything here, I just feel he offers more than trippey

Naded - think he could be a good fit here as long as himself and spartan could put their issues aside (unlikely)

I'm not entirely sure why but these trade options make me feel like the gap between top tier pros and lower tier teams is widening. None of these changes seem exciting and none of them would really change the team's placing in my opinion. It's going to be hard for any team lower than top 5 to break that barrier.