CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe LG? I don't see any other team dropping anyone tbh

Ninja and Danoxide on the same team. :wutface:

Talk about some major personality clashing 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja and Danoxide on the same team. :wutface:

Talk about some major personality clashing 

Yeah I don't think my ears could handle that team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ninja just said on stream there would be scrims if it wasn't for a recent complication that he can't talk about 

Hmm I wonder what that could be.. 

Also think you could get a clip of it?

I miss scrims well I miss Halo more like it.

Back to LG for Trippey is my safe guess.

trippey played the best on that team

• Upvote (+1) 4

Was not talking about these forums there was a Reddit post i was referring to the feedback on here I listen to a lot and do my best to give you guys what I can

Send me the UGC stats fam.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We removed a couple posts, but didn't see any toward @@PROVERB. My guess is he's just frustrated his team butchered the event production and decided to take to social media after. I mean, I GET IT - but that's not the best thing to do especially if you guys are a company.

That's just the shipping label, they haven't been sent to USPS yet. Crazy to see this is going on almost 3 months now?

This may be looked at as negative, but I don't care about your passion but skills. I rather have a doctor to treat me that knows the medical field instead of person that has a "passion" for it. I do hope they get another shot at a gaming event, not sure I would want Halo to be it though until they are successful.

You guys have done an amazing job and I appreciate it, My team was not on production but I am frustrated with the amount of issues that did occur. But was referring to something else not these forums.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Send me the UGC stats fam.

Working on it my dude been trying to catch up with everything that needed to be mailed back, emailed and such working on getting these up to the public sorry for the delay <3

• Upvote (+1) 3

LOL No one on here made the aids list lol the post I saw was on Reddit and it was very vulgar you guys are family I would not do that here. Thank you for all the feedback. In fact I used some of what your said in my Vlog :)

Yeah everyone kinda jumped on the aids comment assuming you were talking about Beyond, when really there was no solid reason to think that, considering your posts here were pretty positive. Looking forward to your vlog.

Ninja to ALG would likely make them better but the tilt meter would be dangerously high

Can someone make a graph showing the relationship of skill vs. tilt on this potential ALG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah everyone kinda jumped on the aids comment assuming you were talking about Beyond, when really there was no solid reason to think that, considering your posts here were pretty positive. Looking forward to your vlog.

Can someone make a graph showing the relationship of skill vs. tilt on this potential ALG.

Beyond is frequently called "the forums" when discussing competitive halo.

@@PROVERB when can we expect the video?

• Upvote (+1) 4

i found footcage of chad after that danoxide interview. i wonder if this was a factor

cowboy-wrestling-pterodactyl-random-yosp

I'm not at the event. But I found it hilarious. There's no need to be ultra-super serious all the time.

The let players have some fun.

:ace:

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@PROVERB when can we expect the video?

lol I call everything forums my dude this one was so bad that I complained to Reddit they were allowing racism and a few other things in the thread. 

but working on it tomorrow not sure when it will be up just yet. <3

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ah, yeah I guess that is true.

Ninja won't leave Vicx behind, they will drop el Town.

EG did drop VicX tho

But yea El Town and Spartan are good friends so probably