CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You do realize that a large majority in this thread have similar opinions as you do, right?

No, I don't.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Now with h5 a lot of people seem ok with "good enough" so the franchise isn't going to continue to improve.

You are just not paying attention or trolling the shit out of us. nobody here has ever said that???  Most people here dont like many of the new mechanics and are vocal about it.  The people who do like some of them still dont like ALL of them and critique the shit out of it.

This isn't even the thread for that and it still devolves into a settings and game design discussion every 20 pages...

Wtf are you talking about??

• Upvote (+1) 1

i updated the HCS earnings since HWC spreadsheet if you guys want to look at it

man ... $40k in the past seven months is not bad at all (for OpTic). Counting previous H5 tournaments they must be at $330k each?  For ~15 months of work ...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see your point. I just find it somewhat silly to complain about production values in a dead game when you're unwilling to advocate for the game itself to be fixed.

The thing you're somehow trollishly not realizing is that people advocate for a better game IN THIS THREAD all the time. In fact, at one point the criticism got so plentiful that there was a moratorium on posting about settings in this thread- it was completely over-shadowing the actual topic that this thread is meant for. Most settings discussion takes place.... in the settings thread. 

The fact that you don't think anyone in here is advocating for better settings is hysterical.

• Upvote (+1) 6

man ... $40k in the past seven months is not bad at all (for OpTic). Counting previous H5 tournaments they must be at $330k each?  For ~15 months of work ...

i got em at $298,000 per player and $1,192,000 as a team

and if they win worlds they are gonna add at least another 500k to that team total 

shit is crazy

• Upvote (+1) 1

i got em at $298,000 per player and $1,192,000 as a team

and if they win worlds they are gonna add at least another 500k to that team total 

shit is crazy

Don't forget taxes :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why is The Donald VIP ???

he's the leader of the free world....

he's not perfect by any means but show some respect, that man is the president of the united states of america 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

he's the leader of the free world....

he's not perfect by any means but show some respect, that man is the president of the united states of america 

Exactly!! He may have gotten 2.8 million votes less but we should be happy he even takes time out of his busy day to visit us, regardless of anything else!!

But seriously, where is the intel?

• Upvote (+1) 3