CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So we aren't expecting any team changes from anyone right?

Once you start talking like that, hurricane season will start again

• Upvote (+1) 4

Once you start talking like that, hurricane season will start again

Lxthul to replace Mikwen confirmed?  :lxthul:  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 1

+1 for my all time favorite movie quote. 

OT: Str8 killed it this weekend. It still amazes me how much they improved after Maniac left. (No disrespect to Maniac here - if your heart's not in it, your heart just isn't in it)

LG will definitely change IMO, not sure about any other pro teams. I think ALG knows that they just had a tough bracket and close games, they're aware that they're better than top 8.

in the meantime

• Jan 28 – Online Qualifier #1
  • Feb 4 – Online Qualifier #2
  • Feb 11 – Online Qualifier #3
  • Feb 18 – Online Qualifier #4
  • Feb 25 – Online Qualifier #5

Are the online qualifiers being streamed?

I know the spectators experience sunken but my god this event was LIT! Between the competitive open bracket, free play on closed servers, hyped matches on Feature station I was always enjoying high level Halo. I barely watched main stage because I knew I could watch the rebroadcast later. Looking forward to competing at Vegas and having another shot at the pros.

If only the mainstage crowd got hype. Feels like I'm in a movie theater sometimes lol

The str8 chant was great though. People went nuts.

Had to whip this up today #Dank

Chad that was beautiful.  When she says 'Don't cry, maybe they will drop Cratos' I lost it.

Pnda Fan Base:  What place did our new Halo team come in this weekend?

Pnda Gaming: 

sMQoX48.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

The body disrespect for spectators.

Man, just ban everyone from talking while you're at it.

I wonder what kind of roster drama we will see over the next couple of weeks. One team making a move could set off a chain reaction, but the only team I can see doing anything is Pnda. Are they allowed to make a roster move after the who Bubu situation? @@Vivi @@Timo

I know the spectators experience sunken but my god this event was LIT! Between the competitive open bracket, free play on closed servers, hyped matches on Feature station I was always enjoying high level Halo. I barely watched main stage because I knew I could watch the rebroadcast later. Looking forward to competing at Vegas and having another shot at the pros.

Glad to know that ATLEAST UGC got the local logistics right. I really enjoyed their last production, so I was thrilled to see 343 entrusted them with this event. Was very dissapointed as a viewer, but their issues SHOULD be simple fixes (more attentive production staff)

I wonder what kind of roster drama we will see over the next couple of weeks. One team making a move could set off a chain reaction, but the only team I can see doing anything is Pnda. Are they allowed to make a roster move after the who Bubu situation? @@Vivi @@Timo

It seems they would be allowed to change 1 player during the transfer period between now and Vegas.

The funny thing is, if a player wants to leave, he'll have to have Showtimes permission. I can imagine that none of them are happy with this shitty squad.

I also doubt their are many worthy pickups that actually want to join the squad. so Showtime may wanna stick with what he has.

It could be another hostage situation in the making.

It seems they would be allowed to change 1 player during the transfer period between now and Vegas.

The funny thing is, if a player wants to leave, he'll have to have Showtimes permission. I can imagine that none of them are happy with this shitty squad.

I also doubt their are many worthy pickups that actually want to join the squad. so Showtime may wanna stick with what he has.

It could be another hostage situation in the making.

The only reason I asked was because they considered it a player leaving situation, which when it occured with Naded leaving Optic they were not allowed to make another roster move during that period because APG was considered their move.