CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Champ sunday was amazing. Someone commented that it sucked since Finals hit 40k and we maxed ~27 today. The difference being, we we above 10k all tournament, and above 20k pretty much all day today. Consistency of views > view spikes

• Upvote (+1) 8

Would like to know what was said after they cut from walshy and strongside that got the fans reaction. Anyone at the event that can let us know, thanks.

hey everyone, I'm willing to offer up my place to host worlds. any weekend in april works. I only have one xbone and one monitor but y'all can bring your own and I can give you guys the wifi password so we can play some cool competitive halo! I don't really know how to cook that well though so you'll have to make do with eggs for each meal. I can scramble them or hard boil. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

That ending had me in tears. Awkward sign off from the analyst desk, no cut out on desk mics so pick up chatter, then silence as replays begin, then a really quiet Halo track, and then blast "Baby I'm Balling" full volume whilst still running the Halo track underneath.

WTF? Seems like the audio guy KNOWS he's fucking fired.

• Upvote (+1) 7

That ending had me in tears. Awkward sign off from the analyst desk, no cut out on desk mics so pick up chatter, then silence as replays begin, then a really quiet Halo track, and then blast "Baby I'm Balling" full volume whilst still running the Halo track underneath.

WTF? Seems like the audio guy KNOWS he's fucking fired.

I'm guessing you would have preferred Breaking Benjamin

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

UGC STL, except every time someone dies, it gets slower  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:

There was one replay of royal 2 and someone just swapping weapons in slow mode.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still no date and place for worlds :(

Also, I thought they were going to announce info on the halo reality show thing at fall finals and still nothing

But that was a great gameplay event

I wish TL would have one as I'm a fan of everyone on that team but Optic winning makes for a better story line in my opinion (plus Hector can be happy).

The players who really showed off this event were 

Penguin, Renegade, Shotzzy, and Snakebite.  

Also, after hearing the listen ins with Liquid I would say Rayne is a great leader for that team, and knows how the game should be played. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Worlds in Chicago is my dream I'd actually be able to go

Nah they heard we like having events where people can actually go so worlds is probably going to be in Hawaii or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2