CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No trophy? That's lame was looking forward to seeing Hecz adding another trophy on vision.

I think they have one, they just didn't hoist it.

947e2529f01396106b150c3c0a5387a1.png

The actual matches, gameplay, storylines (and maybe tournament organization? Someone at the event should let us know how smooth things were run) were some of the best we've seen to date.

The stream/broadcast was easily Top 5 worst HCS productions to date. Embarrassing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

How soon do you want em?  :simms:

In all honesty? Soon as possible. I'd like to see honest impressions of teams as they stand right now from this performance.

so what do the teams do till vegas?  is it just scrims or do you hink some will go to london and mexico?

Snakebite is and has been the best player in the game. Glad he is finally getting some recognition for the things he does. Clutch all tournament long.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least the skill gap is finally tightening up (about time) & this tourney had some of the best series' in Halo 5. Great tourney in spite of god awful & embarrassing technical issues though. Have to say, IMO, Optic/CLG's nearly whole year reign has been the most boring/dull reign I've seen in Halo. Dominating nearly every tourney & every team decisively that wasn't EG or Liquid this weekend. Sole reason I stopped watching for a while. Hopefully these next two major tourneys builds on this & are more unpredictable. 

Congrats to them. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I believe that Halo could be far more successful if the current pro league format was done away with and a simple open event was held every 1 month, provided that production can be brought up to par.

FTFY

Where was liquid when stellur got the red cave guy one shot? Should have been nading the shit out that

In the situation of prolonged life, I assume the nades were in short supply at that point. 

I can go to sleep happy that OG won and Cratos lost. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That promo Walshy cut was amazing. The man could have made it in wrestling if that whole Halo thing didn't work out.

• Upvote (+1) 2