CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So who's replacing Mikwen for Vegas? My money's on Penguin or a returning Rayne.

Why would Penguin or Rayne leave Liquid now? They both play better together and they just took down NV on LAN and are taking Optic to game 7.

Optic choked that. Snakebite should have capped basement instead of going back to engine for no reason

I agree. Don't know what the other players were doing and I'm watching half asleep in bed. But seemed like snakebite was making plays but didn't cap the strongholds he had right in front of him that weren't being contested.

It's now January 23rd.

I feel as if Liquid's objective efficiency really shone in that particular game. Despite eating lots of slays at times, there was always 1-2 members of Liquid grabbing another point while Optic was grabbing another. If Optic is a team known for viciously holding control and taking advantage of it, Liquid should be known as a team known for breaking control.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So who's replacing Mikwen for Vegas? My money's on Penguin or a returning Rayne.

I sincerely doubt Liquid would set a buyout low enough that EnVy would be comfortable buying the player if EnVy were even interested in changing out Mikwen.

Anybody else feel like they have been playing Halo 5 completely wrong after watching these matches...

yeah, i need to turn assassinations back on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This has been some of the best, yet most exhausting, Halo I've watched in the past 10 years.

It's now January 23rd.

I feel as if Liquid's objective efficiency really shone in that particular game. Despite eating lots of slays at times, there was always 1-2 members of Liquid grabbing another point while Optic was grabbing another. If Optic is a team known for viciously holding control and taking advantage of it, Liquid should be known as a team known for breaking control.

You've changed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

GGs, what a series. Today sort of made up for all the issues all event long.

I think we could all agree that the final standings were unexpected.

1) OG

2) TL

3) nV

4) SR

5/6) INC/EG

7/8) ALG/LG