CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds and Discussion‏ Post Count Leaderboards

I want to see the Rep Leaderboard for this thread

• Upvote (+1) 8

I mean yeah, I could see som former pros do better with no radar, but I dont think that retrosquad would go far. More like veteran mixed with younger players.

Yeah I feel you, I see it that way as well. Wasn't trying to suggest Ogre 2, FIS, Ryanoob, and Cloud as a roster, my bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair, in Halo 5 he never really got to show what he's made of in a true mainstage LAN environment for lots of money. As we all know that is where he thrives. Give him 3 seriously talented and competent top tier players and we could see a rebirth.

While I generally agree that he has not had the best team situations in Halo 5, no seriously talented team is realistically going to pick him up at this point if he did come back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a good event this weekend.  Production, casting, competition.. 

The world's train has now left the station..  

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

I want to see the Rep Leaderboard for this thread

I wish, I'll take a look though.

If I had to guess, a pro player saying no radar and whatever Cratos posted.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would love to see 2gre comeback for the 2017 season. Even after retirement, he grinds Halo 5 like he never left. He just needs the right mix of players around him.

Hypothetical team predictions for 2gre: 

2gre, Prototype, Monster, Renegade

2gre, Saiyan, Monster, Prototype

2gre, RyaNoob, Monster, Renegade

The bold is the most realistic team he could end up on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm happy that new announcements and recent events have gone so well, plus the update from 343 to fix aiming and such. The vibe of this thread has taken a complete 180 and I couldn't be happier about that. For a while it was a complete chore to come in here because of the amount of negativety that filled every page. Lets keep the good times rolling folks.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Snakebite as first because he always seems to make plays and come up huge for his team whenever needed. I think he is also the best overall player in the game.

I was thinking this too.  I know that Huke and Frosty are the "sexy" answers, but Snakebite is the leader of that team.  When you watch scrims he is the guy directing the post game discussion most of the time and he doesn't seem to get rattled.  I place maturity and a good team-centric attitude as being very important.

• Upvote (+1) 7

so hyped i'm just blind upvoting every post so try not to say anything too trash

anything too trash

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love that i get to be a forum god. It's a 'wall of shame' on all of the other forums i spend too much time on.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I was thinking this too. I know that Huke and Frosty are the "sexy" answers, but Snakebite is the leader of that team. When you watch scrims he is the guy

directing the post game discussion most of the time and he doesn't seem to get rattled. I place maturity and a good team-centric attitude as being very important.

I loved that interview clip where all those players named Snakebite the most clutch. Even as an NV fan, I've got to respect his mindset, composure, and ability to make the right plays when it matters (not that I don't respect the rest of optic, they're all great players). Underrated doesn't feel like the right word, but Snakebite definitely deserves more props for what he brings to his team.

Plus in all his interviews he seems like a total class act.

• Upvote (+1) 8