CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I HATE observer mode. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

El Town and Victory X should never be on the same team. There both fantastic players but on the same team....not so sure

Ehh, I know they're both support players, but still pretty different playstyles. VicX hangs back more with rifles while El Town will be aggressive or flank and go for power weapons. 

I'd say El Town + Ninja is worrisome since they can both be too agressive sometimes and go on death streaks.

Ehh, I know they're both support players, but still pretty different playstyles. VicX hangs back more with rifles while El Town will be aggressive or flank and go for power weapons. 

They're a great example of where the definition of "Support" player diverges -- El ToWn is a forward "support" player, focused on grabbing objectives and baiting himself (usually going negative in OBJ and positive in Slayers where he'll get more powerups) while VictoryX is more about just controlling rifles and space, going where there's a gap on the map and making sure opponents don't get through untouched (he'll typically go relatively even, with less damage dealt than most on his team).

• Upvote (+1) 1

The reason you know the problem is with 343 and not UGC is the fact that UGC ran a great event without 343 TELLING them how to run it. And second the ads. When 343 gets involved it becomes all about using the stream for advertising. So instead of games you have to get your daily fill of HW2 and H5 ads.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's really great how Ninja is paying tribute to Henry Heimlich with his performance.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Adding 343 to the event definitely causes conflicts internally. Instead of running everything how UGC is used to they have a format, schedule etc, and the biggest factor of them all..? Lenox is gone from 343 and he had been running proudiction for years. It's a brand new employee running his first event here this weekend, so it's understandable why it's not up to standards, yet not acceptable.

Shit I forgot Lenox is gone.

Adding 343 to the event definitely causes conflicts internally. Instead of running everything how UGC is used to they have a format, schedule etc, and the biggest factor of them all..? Lenox is gone from 343 and he had been running proudiction for years. It's a brand new employee running his first event here this weekend, so it's understandable why it's not up to standards, but still not acceptable.

Lenox left noooo

\

Adding 343 to the event definitely causes conflicts internally. Instead of running everything how UGC is used to they have a format, schedule etc, and the biggest factor of them all..? Lenox is gone from 343 and he had been running proudiction for years. It's a brand new employee running his first event here this weekend, so it's understandable why it's not up to standards, but still not acceptable.

Yeah, we know HCS is shit FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had no idea about this, now it makes sense.

Did they promote from within to fill Lennox spot or bring someone new in from outside the team?

I don't understand where this EG is all the time. They seem incredibly inconsistent.

They literally had the toughest first round possible. That's it; and it was still a very close series

Lg got shit on

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2