CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Going 20-6 against Snipedown, Mikwen, Huke and Pistola...and he is 16 years old. That is unbelievable. Renegod.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I've noticed that there's always one POV that's super dark and contrasty at events.

Not even just recently too, it's been happening for years and I can never figure out what's going on there.

I've noticed that there's always one POV that's super dark and contrasty at events.

Not even just recently too, it's been happening for years and I can never figure out what's going on there.

I always figured, at least in Halo 3, that different players had different brightness settings in-game. Just a wild guess though.

Also, is your avi from "KaBlam!"?

I always figured, at least in Halo 3, that different players had different brightness settings in-game. Just a wild guess though.

Also, is your avi from "KaBlam!"?

You know what's funny, I used to mess with that setting in H3 all the time and I never made the connection when it makes the most sense...because i'm an idiot.

Also yes it's from KaBlam!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 got greedy and it cost them that game man. Heinz should have just left yard quick after backing those two guys down. Can't lose nest bottom there

"Im not sure whats going on in the nv comms"

Doesnt go to listen-ins

That reminds me. Have there been any listen ins this weekend?

Mannn, Str8 threw that Plaza SH.  They stacked 3 in Yard to defend while they had trip cap and nV just pressured with 2 to keep those players there and capped Nest. :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

That game had my heart pumping at 78 BPM

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how much are Roybox regretting not sticking with Trippey and Renegade right now?

Still would have lost to inconceivable.

What a game. Was anybody listening to the UGC Red stream at the end? Mikwen looked pretty pissed.

I tuned in as fast as I could but caught a 30 second twitch ad...feelsbadman...

• Upvote (+1) 1