CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At least the periscope audio is good.

It's a sad state of affairs when Periscope production from @@Elamite is kicking the events ass.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If I was Microsoft I'd fire mostly everyone and rebuild. How is this level of incompetence allowed? 

• Upvote (+1) 8

So the ninja/cratos matchup was off stream even though it will be over before the first streamed match.....even if it went long they could transition right into the next match on main stage without a 2 hour wait.

Who is making decisions? There is no way anybody actually thinks this is a good idea. 

Shit even if casters aren't ready start up the broadcast and show one persons screen. 

There is still no game on stream. What was that 30 minute wait for? I am gladly not watching this event today after this. Rather watch the CSGO major and NFL than watch HW2 advertisements. What a disappointment of a tournament. So much potential.

What is wrong with me? I am disappointend and angry but then suddenly a game starts and I am all in it. Fuck me and my Halo needs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Periscope streams should be reserved for close AM matches that are of some interest. If we had Periscope back when Power or Immunity came to events that would have been amazing.

We're at a point where we should have a mainstage stream and a secondary stream. MLG used to show whatever match was on the mainstage for hours before commentary started. Can we at least not have that back in some capacity?

Side note I really appreciate the periscope streams I just wish we didn't need them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

After the real shit talk ends, it goes dead silent and he stands up and points at Cratos and says in the most calm non nonchalant way "what are you doing?"

God damn that sounds hilarious. I wish I could have seen that on stream, as Periscope doesn't work on my phone.

I SAID, I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN THAT ON STREAM.

*somewhere in STL, Tashi tilts his head, and then goes back to posting on r/halo*

• Upvote (+1) 7

IT's really hard to believe that in 2017 we are still dealing with this type of shit.

picard-facepalm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stream has been live for an hour and we still haven't seen a single game. Two series have already been completed off stream.

UGC is making me stressed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really like the set map and gametype format of this event over the veto system.

• Upvote (+1) 3