CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SOMEONE PLEASE TWEET UPDATES.

WTF I WANTED TO SEE THIS

WTF

How much is E6 paying UGC to save the embarrassment? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why are we missing so many matches? It really sucks looking forward to a tournament for weeks and this garbage is the result.

You can either pick Championship Monday or seeing none of the games when you are watching a Halo event 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was really looking forward to this weekend watching good competitive Halo and so far I've been disappointed, not necessarily in the level of the gameplay but in the production and casting of the event.

Casters that have no chemistry are being thrown together to cast game so you're left cringing the whole time whilst trying to watch the game.

The sound quality was horrible, names under players cams were mixed up and after every 15 minutes we got a 15 minute break, I'm exaggerating but it did actually feel that way.

So why not have the Open Brackets on Thursday and Friday and Championship Brackets on Saturday and Sunday with the relatively new Casters casting the Open Brackets and the Casters that have been doing it for awhile can do Championship Brackets.

Also why not have 2 Main Stage so players on stage 2 can setup and be ready to start playing as soon as the match on stage 1 is finish this way we have a continuous flow of action without these long breaks

It also seem like they have no idea what are the best matches to put on main stage so we end up with Optic vs an AM Team instead of Liquid (I believe it was) vs Inconceivable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This tournament is such garbage. Who the fuck is running this? They could have easily thrown this match up. 

I am legitimately mad. No point of even getting excited for Halo.

HCS is fully of incompetent people. People that actually know what they are doing should have these jobs. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't understand the reason they have to have a 30 minute start? Like they should be up asap if possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's wild that we are at least 20 minutes from watching a series, when the stream has been running for almost 30. And there are matches that people would want to see already taking place. 

The HCS needs a complete overhaul. I don't know how much control Tashi has but his comments this weekend don't inspire any hope whatsoever. 

He's probably getting dope footage of asking pro's random questions in the lounge doe. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't understand the reason they have to have a 30 minute start? Like they should be up asap if possible.

They need to build the hype, bro! 

There is so much more than this I dont understand. So many missed opportunites that my head is spinning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

StrongSide not allowed to tell us where worlds are

#WHEREINTHEWORLDAREWORLDS 

No idea where, but the graphic they showed for upcoming events only had dates up until March, but the schedule said January - April. I'm not sure if that's new information for worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1