CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HOLY SHIT GUYS.

Remember yesterday when about 10,000 of us got to stare at Team Cams / Gametype List during TL vs Starboys?

WE'RE NOT ALONE!

Someone forgot to turn the viewbots off.

And also, isn't it hilarious how the only bright point of Cratos STEALING A PRO SEED by using FAKE NEWS was that we would have a villain to watch and increase viewership, and none of their matches will even be streamed?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd really like to know who decided to not stream things that people actually care about watching. 

At this point I'm just thankful the stream is in color.

• Upvote (+1) 7

HOLY SHIT GUYS.

Remember yesterday when about 10,000 of us got to stare at Team Cams / Gametype List during TL vs Starboys?

WE'RE NOT ALONE!

I just watch the Korean OGN broadcast. Better casters and better production.

At this point I'm just thankful the stream is in color.

That might be offensive to color blind people, you ableist.

I'm not color blind, I just feel it is my civic duty to protest on behalf of the people you may be marginalizing.  #LoveTrumpsHate

brb writing about you on my tumblr

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I have a buddy coming over in a couple of hours to watch the final day with me. He hasn't watched HCS since Worlds last year.

I really hope this stream isn't dogshit like it has been up until the last few games yesterday. I'll be so embarrassed if we sit down to watch and can't hear a fucking word of what's being said.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a buddy coming over in a couple of hours to watch the final day with me. He hasn't watched HCS since Worlds last year.

I really hope this stream isn't dogshit like it has been up until the last few games yesterday. I'll be so embarrassed if we sit down to watch and can't hear a fucking word of what's being said.

production issues have caused the body of this post to be unreadable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There should probably be a requirement for all the pro teams bring at least 1 Go Pro they can stream from for any live event.

Almost none.

It would be for top 4, I think.

Thanks. If they did play when would it be? I would like to watch that match if it happens but I don't want to watch the other hcs red vs hcs blue matches

@@Tashi posted on reddit this morning saying that we would be switching to featured stations with observer mode when possible to catch some action. Looks like that isn't happening despite us asking for it all weekend and it being a minimum requirement for a LAN event for years.

So now Pnda is about to get knocked out and we will have gone an entire weekend without seeing one of the "Pro" teams play a single match. This is awful. There's no other way to say it.

Can nobody understand that we'd rather watch Halo being played than watch casters talk or the same stupid Forge videos and HW2 teasers for half an hour? Can anyone from HCS tell us why the tournament is being played on Championship Sunday without it being live?

edit: Looks like NV and Str8 is being played as well according to the bracket. We're missing a Winners semi-finals now. WHY?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

how ugc has captured none of pandas games,

when they and inconcievable have the most interest surrounding them is straight up pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is running stream production? 

Isnt is proverb? 

Man they gotta step it up today seriously. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The stream starts at 10:30 with a half hour of commercials, then a 15 minute pre-show, and then the first match is usually done by 12:00. So 1 match in 90 minutes of stream time. Not sure why more people don't tune in!

• Upvote (+1) 5

UGC needs to be flexible in their streaming schedule... you've got the most controversial team coming into the tournament vs one of the most popular streamers. How does this not comprehend?

• Upvote (+1) 1

how ugc has captured none of pandas games,

when they and inconcievable have the most interest surrounding them is straight up pathetic.

i will go further and say, they should be stripped of any future events,

this is a disgrace,

expectations arent even high for halo tournments (production wise) but for them to be so far off the mark is nothing short of a complete fuck up.

they do not have the skills or expertise to run a functional tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm guessing it takes "too much work" to figure out what people want to watch :stressed:

"Too much work, let's show them the same Warzone montages they've been watching for a year. And be sure to cut to the Forge feature again. Somebody might have missed it the last 20 times we played it this weekend."

- @@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 4

An entire weekend of Halowars 2 trailers, Spartans assassinating Jackals, and the inside of a forge vehicle......with small amounts of gameplay inbetween.

I'm really glad I had to take this weekend off work anyways or I'd be pretty pissed

• Upvote (+1) 2