CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wasn't able to watch too much today but apparently there were still a lot of issues.

I think this boils down to the fact that Lennox left 343 and the production instantly went to shit without him. He's the real MVP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry, they'll bounce back if they play Str8.  My new hypothesis is that Ace/APG/Heinz have a mental block vs Contra on LAN.  :simms:

I mean after Renegade's mistake on Truth CTF vs Contra/Dev at Vegas (to eventual reverse sweep), then 3sUP losing to Contra/Dev again at Relegation; you can prob just have him on the list now as well.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't able to watch too much today but apparently there were still a lot of issues.

I think this boils down to the fact that Lennox left 343 and the production instantly went to shit without him. He's the real MVP.

Maybe. But ugc did so well without 343 last year with being hcs sanctioned. Its like everything has been forgotten.

These lans are like an rpg sequel where all the awesome abilities you earned last game are mysteriously gone at the beginning of the new one

- Sub par stream

- Many issues with audio/video of the stream

- Average/More than avg  downtime 

- Danoxide being stupidly ******** on stream

- Decent casting

- Ghost is back with the hat

Anything else I might had missed?(Other than dank memes/images and Emma's  gifs)

This is not the start of HWC 2017 that I hoped for. Hoping tomorrow is much better than this.

It seems I was wrong based on the last 20 pages of this thread. Oh well.

Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, Vizzini, and Humperdink.

I literally spit water out my nose when I read this shit lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TFW the audio only breaks when u r on stream

giphy.gif

Everything was great. we learned as we went, didn't know i was going to be doing all the interviews until we didn't have anyone to do the interviews so sorry if those were a little iffy i had a blast doing them.

EDIT: I got to cast with walshy, that was so damn cool.

You've done an awesome job, Would. I'm impressed. Audio issues were pretty much an all stream thing, don't sweat it. 

Don't worry, they'll bounce back if they play Str8.  My new hypothesis is that Ace/APG/Heinz have a mental block vs Contra on LAN.  :simms:

But they won't play Str8 unless something ridiculous happens. EG's path to top 4 is Velvet, Pnda/LG winner and OG/TL loser.

Ive been gone for the best part of a year.  (checked in a hand full of times)

One thing I have to say is. Its disappointing to see you guys still asking for the same, generally small things to be changed.

It bewilders me that we cant have a good quality stream. They pump a couple million into the prize pool and then cant showcase the game properly ?

Lets not even get into the fact we are still playing radar, with Auto's and 6 billion power weapons on map.

TFW the audio only breaks when u r on stream

giphy.gif

Everything was great. we learned as we went, didn't know i was going to be doing all the interviews until we didn't have anyone to do the interviews so sorry if those were a little iffy i had a blast doing them.

EDIT: I got to cast with walshy, that was so damn cool.

You looked like a giant next to Royal 2. Or he looked like a hobbit. Probably both

That was a lot of req packs. Around 15 just Saturday. That is one way how to keep viewers during those long downtimes and generally not very well run event.

e13qbWb.jpg

Never seen one person drag a team in slayer like that outside of matchmaking

But they won't play Str8 unless something ridiculous happens. EG's path to top 4 is Velvet, Pnda/LG winner and OG/TL loser.

I still believe. Inc was just the unluckiest draw since it's clear they're a top team and the series was still close
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

e13qbWb.jpg

Never seen one person drag a team in slayer like that outside of matchmaking

I still believe. Inc was just the unluckiest draw since it's clear they're a top team and the series was still close

Wow, 2HCS MS Red 3 went huge; everybody follow him on his Twitter @2HCSMSRed3
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I made a great choice not watching last night and just watching the past broadcast this morning. So much easier to skip all the downtime and in between game time.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Fingers crossed for a decent stream today. I wonder which games will be shown because their are some great matchups ahead.

Panda and Luminosity have been the least impressive Pro teams, IMO, but i don't think LG is playing to their potential. One of these two is sending the other home. (LG should win this)

Inconceivable is up against Team Randa. Didnt Team Randa play them close in the online qualifier? (Yeah, INC won 3-2)

STD up against ALG. ALG has gotten the short end of the seeding stick all tourney and finds themselves facing elimination after getting handled by Str8. How will they fair against the AMs that embarrassed Cratos?

The winners bracket is set to be a slobber knocker with 1. NV 2. Optic 3. Liquid and 4: Str8 making it as far as their seeds suggest they should.

When does the stream start today?

Schedule says tournament play begins at 10:30Cst.

I imagine that's when the stream will start with an annoying long timer.

• Upvote (+1) 6