CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like all three losers round one series are going on. Unfortunate that we won't get to watch any of them. Potential for Earthroot, Pnda, Starboys and Primal to be knocked out. Have we even seen any of these teams on stream more than once?

Cannot believe they didn't show INC vs Liquid. I'm honestly so burnt out on the quality of events we have been getting. Just look at what MLG did 10 years ago and emulate. Its fucking simple.

Im just extra salty because they scheduled and ran this tournament so horribly that 95% of the good matches are on Sunday, in which I'm working.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Pnda vs Inconceivable matchup we all wanna see won't happen unless both teams end up making top 4 and meeting in LB Semis.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This kid slept through the first round of an open tournament in the summer season.

Didn't @@Mikwen sleep through an online tournament once? H2A or H5 HWC? Can't remember.

I think there was another pro that did it as well.

no way to just leave cameras running on red/blue for the LB matches? really?

For whatever reason they don't have it set up for streaming from any station but main stage. We haven't seen any clips or anything in two days from a featured station. Someone decided to cheap out and not set it up. Or apparently it's too much work, just like setting up Gamertags is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

behind the scenes look at the people running the event

jsA4KtB.jpg

all day for 9 series with some of the best match-ups off camera. ffs hcs

• Upvote (+1) 7

Thank you so much for the kind words man. I'm on my phone and in a rush but APG told me what you posted so I just wanted to say I appreciate the support. Thank you also to @@DaneCook and @@ATP for the posts. ❤ Lots of work to do still but hopefully we make y'all proud.

Keep up the good work. You know everyone in the Halo community has nothing but love for you. Your to nice of a person for anyone to dislike. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am setting up a new religion devoted to the lord himself, lord Danoxide and his raptor noises.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I am setting up a new religion devoted to the lord himself, lord Danoxide and his raptor noises.

People pay thousands of dollars to be members of Scientology. This isn't that far fetched.

• Upvote (+1) 3