CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Last time Cratos was good? ALG. Last time ALG was good? With Cratos. Coincidence? I think not  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

have nV played on stream once today?

They haven't played any series worth showing imo.

I'm sure they'll be on stream for the nV/Str8 series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i mean that's fair enough, i just feel so dissapointed today for some reason

• Upvote (+1) 2

With the number of series left, we'd better get the big series on stream tomorrow. That's Winners semis/finals, Losers quarters/semis/finals, and Grand Finals. That's only 9 series. Not sure if they'll play Losers round 1 and 2 tonight or tomorrow, but it would be cool to get at least the higher profile of those games (Pnda please) on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this Optic match the last one today or is there anymore?

Last series on stream. I think nV is still playing Velvet tonight, and TL/Inc is finishing up.

Is this Optic match the last one today or is there anymore?

This is the last one

Calm looks like 2gre

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will never forget turning on Tripppey's stream for the first time for an Online Cup. I didn't know who he or his teammates were, but they were complaining about a "John" literally not answering any texts, calls, facebooks, etc, and they were already 15 minutes late starting their series.

Renegade joins, goes "uhhhh I just woke up man I'm so sorry," goes ham the entire series, and I thought "I bet he and Ace would be good together."

They were Facebook messaging his mom. I love how halfway through one of the games she came in and talked to him and he was like "did you guys message my mom?"

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who's on inconceivable?

Bubu Shooter Shotzy Falcated

It's the roster whose pro seed was claimed by Cratos/Showtime working completely within the rules. *cough*

• Upvote (+1) 6

That should be a good team. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they beat TL.

They scrimmed two consecutive nights last week, Bubu/Shooter's team won 8-5 the first night, then Liquid won 11-2 the next night (HDH shows as 10-2, but Eden SH ended with a TL player lagging out while up 90-0 during a trip cap).

So yeah, pretty even match-up between the two teams.

It's the roster whose pro seed was claimed by Cratos/Showtime working completely within the rules. *cough*

That's Inconceivable.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 purposely messing up this event so they have an excuse to drop Open events in the future lol

:kappa:

I know you're joking but them no longer doing open events due to this one being a disaster is honestly in 343s line of thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 1