CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For those who haven't noticed yet, it looks like the bracket highlights the 3 series being played (1 main stage, 2 on featured stations) in blue.

So right now Str8/LG, TL/IC, and nv/Randa are all being played.

So you're telling me they're showing str8-lg over liquid vs Inc. Who is the idiot running this shit
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Guys don't worry.  It seems that even the members of Str8 don't have their hoodies yet either.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Randa actually has a jersey saying "Daddy"  :apg:

wPhSWPV.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

So you're telling me they're showing str8-lg over liquid vs Inc. Who is the idiot running this shit

They should just make Liquid vs Inconceivable wait. nV going to stomp Velvet, and Optic going to *probably* stomp STD, so both could be side-station matches.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I went on GOW's eSport twitter and noticed something, nearly all of their tweets have like 50 likes but 600 retweets. How the fuck?

• Upvote (+1) 3

The same person who didn't show Cratos on main stage. This is the weekend where every match he plays should be on stage so we can see that embarrassment of a person lose. 

I went on GOW's eSport twitter and noticed something, nearly all of their tweets have like 50 likes but 600 retweets. How the fuck?

On the gears of war website they ask you to retweet their tweets for a chance to win prizes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was thinking the same thing. Arguably the 3rd and 4th best teams at the tourney playing. Definitely should be on the main stage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys don't worry.  It seems that even the members of Str8 don't have their hoodies yet either.

can you imagine if they came out in Str8 hoodies? 

They should just make Liquid vs Inconceivable wait. nV going to stomp Velvet, and Optic going to *probably* stomp STD, so both could be side-station matches.

You would think so but they said this is the last match of the night. These idiots are making us miss one of the best series of the tournament
  • Upvote (+1) 2

GOW is literally fucking terrible to watch because of the hectic movement.

Can't believe I'm the only person in the world who truly enjoys watching GoW. 

Wait, is APG playing with a towel over his controller? This is normal and I am just missing something?

You would think so but they said this is the last match of the night. These idiots are making us miss one of the best series of the tournament

Dude, it's a Saturday. You think a Halo player could handle playing past 9pm?

Lunch and Roy are washed #Washed lol top team. LAN contra and Devonator LOL Lunch and Roy losing their Sponsor

You walked in on the twins and your mom confirmed?

Literally no other reason to hate this hard.