CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

*if this is right*, either Allegiance, TL, or Inconceivable has to place the same as Panda (assuming EG wins) 

Can't believe Panda will be in Summer Pro League. Hopefully everyone on that squad quits after frustration of not making worlds  :intensifies:

This is wrong according to UGC's bracket.

http://p5s.challonge.com/UGC50kChamp

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why can't Set to Destroy change to S2D instead of STD? Please

I agree, though STD did just beat cancer, so there's that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is inaccurate.

The MoneyMatches-picking up-ex-Enigma-6 discussion was speculation based off the MoneyMatches CEO responding to the situation with talk about contracts and confirmation from Cratos that the roster was no longer Enigma 6.

MoneyMatches was a sponsor of both Enigma 6 and Panda, so they were in the loop for that reason.

https://gamurs.com/articles/pnda-gaming-partners-with-money-matches-and-acquires-halo-pro-league-spot

• Upvote (+1) 1

"We got a chance to talk with Shotzzy.  Check it out now!"

"Here I am with Cloud..."

wut. :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Every time a HW2 trailer comes on

10046879.gif

Worst part is I'm excited for the game, reminds me of the NFL last year when they keep playing those sport betting commercials non-stop for the first few weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

*if this is right*, either Allegiance, TL, or Inconceivable has to place the same as Panda (assuming EG wins) 

Can't believe Panda will be in Summer Pro League. Hopefully everyone on that squad quits after frustration of not making worlds  :intensifies:

All because they do bad at this event doesn't mean they won't make worlds.

This event is only a seeding event for the next event (as odd as that sounds)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 vs. LG next

I'm calling 3-1.

Seems like I may have undervalued Str8 in my predictions. Or maybe ALG is just 100% tilted.

I hope we aren't questioning the tilting power of a team containing both Spartan AND Danoxide

• Upvote (+1) 5

I find it hilarious we have massive issues and everyone is pissed yet we have double the viewers of the well run fun to watch Gears tournament. 

GOW is literally fucking terrible to watch because of the hectic movement.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All because they do bad at this event doesn't mean they won't make worlds.

This event is only a seeding event for the next event (as odd as that sounds)

I know - just doubtful they'll be top 7 next event. They look like a 8-12 team right now, and don't see a lot of potential for them moving up. 

I'm surprised people are surprised Str8 beat ALG. 

Chemistry/non-tilt > indiv. skill. Glad to see Str8 still in the scene.

I hope we aren't questioning the tilting power of a team containing both Spartan AND Danoxide

And the honeymoon period effect with teams.

Don't forget commonly. I swear any combo of spartan-ninja-commonly leads to the greatest high-low variance you can imagine
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For those who haven't noticed yet, it looks like the bracket highlights the 3 series being played (1 main stage, 2 on featured stations) in blue.

So right now Str8/LG, TL/IC, and nv/Randa are all being played.