CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Money Matches just bought that Pnda/e6 to have them lose to AMs in their first game. Meanwhile Bubu beat EG, might have 3-0'd them if it wasn't for the disconnection. For all this talk about 'making a business decision' seems like the best choice would have been to stick with bubu. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cratos is trash losing to an amateur team hopefully Naded leaves this garbage team.

Panda can also use the roster change to swap out Cratos.  :thinking:

Money Matches just bought that Pnda/e6 to have them lose to AMs in their first game. Meanwhile Bubu beat EG, might have 3-0'd them if it wasn't for the disconnection. For all this talk about 'making a business decision' seems like the best choice would have been to stick with bubu. 

Bubu leaving Cratos had nothing to do with any "business decisions". Bubu was leaving Cratos after last season no matter what.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Money Matches just bought that Pnda/e6 to have them lose to AMs in their first game. 

Seems to be working out great

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bubu leaving Cratos had nothing to do with any "business decisions". Bubu was leaving Cratos after last season no matter what.

Yeah but Cratos taking the seed was a 'business decision' as well as Money Matches buying that squad rather than sponsoring bubu (they bought his contract too.)

This is inaccurate.

The MoneyMatches-picking up-ex-Enigma-6 discussion was speculation based off the MoneyMatches CEO responding to the situation with talk about contracts and confirmation from Cratos that the roster was no longer Enigma 6.

MoneyMatches was a sponsor of both Enigma 6 and Panda, so they were in the loop for that reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I don't get to see Cratos spike another controller on stream this weekend then suffering through this event will not have been worth it...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pity that Halo events/streams as a whole isn't improving right when the CoD community is dealing with a poor game. Most pros & the CoD scene both competitively/casually are just not happy with the whole pro point situation, disappointing game, controller issues, lower viewership & even Optic are openly shitting on IW. 

Perfect time to garner some interest this year, but alas. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I find it hilarious we have massive issues and everyone is pissed yet we have double the viewers of the well run fun to watch Gears tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it hilarious we have massive issues and everyone is pissed yet we have double the viewers of the well run fun to watch Gears tournament.

As someone who truly enjoys playing GoW, I cannot stand watching it...Halo, even with its insufferable production quality, is still much easier to follow and is overall easier to watch. *IMO

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone want a Gold REQ pack? I got a gift one from somewhere, I never check my account so I just saw it.

Pity that Halo events/streams as a whole isn't improving right when the CoD community is dealing with a poor game. Most pros & the CoD scene both competitively/casually are just not happy with the whole pro point situation, disappointing game, controller issues, lower viewership & even Optic are openly shitting on IW. 

Perfect time to garner some interest this year, but alas. 

Vegas and Worlds really needs to blow everything away.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gears just isn't big viewer-wise. Their fans are diehards but the game is so janky to watch with the weird ass movement that it's hard for them to bring in casual fans.

Str8 vs. LG next

I'm calling 3-1. 

Seems like I may have undervalued Str8 in my predictions. Or maybe ALG is just 100% tilted.

Loser of this will likely play Pnda in Losers round 2 (assuming Pnda beats Primal). Hoping for LG to lose just so we can hear Ninja's trash talk on Cratos. His hype level will be off the chain, and I can see Tripppey feeding off that hype since he's also a streaky player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Premium members get more upvotes  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

Nothing better than getting premium during a tournament! 

• Upvote (+1) 4