CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why are these posts tolerated?

I can understand respecting everyone's opinions, but it's pretty clear that nothing he's posted today has any value whatsoever and he's only trying to stir people up. It becomes even more unbearable when it's 5 or 6 posts back to back that lack any and all substance.

I'm pumped seeing a couple of washed pros being sent into a murderous of a losers bracket

• Downvote (-1) 23

I just don't understand how events keep getting worse. Who the fuck is UGC? What happened to ESL?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that was a game score, right? not series yet?

Correct. The bracket shows game scores at times. 3-2 that was showing was the CTF score.

If you guys are going off of the bracket, that is the CTF score, not the series score.

They might 3-0 them. Even better :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

JESUS!!! will we ever cath a break with these event streams ?????  we are truly not  :weback: yet

I'm pumped seeing a couple of washed pros being sent into a murderous of a losers bracket

What the fuck is this.

its too bad because the casters are actually really good for this event, the teams are showing up and am teams are playing insane, and the quality of the game play might be the best we have seen yet. 

hopefully they can figure this out. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can they not swap to a different game on the feature station? Can they not do anything? Where are the Periscope streams?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now we cant even fucking watch a match, 343 please, swallow your pride, and partner with MLG

They're working with MLG post-worlds  hoping to work with MLG post-worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man this is sad. Video stuck on payer cameras and not showing gameplay right now. I get worried the random twitch viewers check out Halo and then see all technical difficulties and never try to watch it again.

You guys, this is how our grandparents used to enjoy esports back in the war, with the amazing technology of RADIO!

It's better because the game is in your mind!

• Upvote (+1) 6