CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did the twins tag team your mom or something?

i'm betting it's more about daddy issues for the kid, actually

• Upvote (+1) 1

We just saw the retirement match of Roybox boys how does that feel

At some point I feel bad for people like you who were born without functioning brain cells. Let me know if you need anything, I support fighting all disabilities. Do you have a Kickstarter I can donate to? You probably need the research a lot, you poor thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is ALG out of the tournament?

No bracket reset for the championship bracket. They play Earthroot gaming in the first round of the loser's bracket.

I hope they let us watch the losers bracket game between Pnda and EG. Either everyone celebrates because EG will make Cratos break a controller again, or we all get to be in awe of @@sECUREij as he is proved right and the twins can't even beat that horrible team.

HaHAHAHAHA to all those bashing me for calling out Lunch and Roy on being washed

No one was bashing you when you made this comment. You had to make up FAKE NEWS to demonize us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

56 teams, for a 50k (which is a relatively small prize pool), 16 months after release. Not bad. Would like Vegas to sell out at 64 teams tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see it as EG being bad, but Bubu's team being straight fire right now. Guess we gotta wait and see.

Pleasantly surprised that Str8 beat ALG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just wanted to point out that now is pretty clear that who was responsible for Denial going top4 and how incredibly stupid was to drop Huke and loosing Bubu along the way. Contra & Devon might be talented but they have really hard time getting along with anybody. Just look at eg between games, all of them just sitting quiet, not saying anything. That cannot work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

STD sent Panda to losers bracket  :simms:

Std won 3-2

Happy for blaze and tizoxic

If you guys are going off of the bracket, that is the CTF score, not the series score.

Bet contra and Devon are regretting hitching up to a sinking ship #Washed #AMboxandRoy

Why are these posts tolerated?

I can understand respecting everyone's opinions, but it's pretty clear that nothing he's posted today has any value whatsoever and he's only trying to stir people up. It becomes even more unbearable when it's 5 or 6 posts back to back that lack any and all substance.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just wanted to point out that now is pretty clear that who was responsible for Denial going top4 and how incredibly stupid was to drop Huke and loosing Bubu along the way. Contra & Devon might be talented but they have really hard time getting along with anybody. Just look at eg between games, all of them just sitting quiet, not saying anything. That cannot work.

Huke was unquestionably the weakest one on that team at the time. Don't rewrite history. And when contra and dev placed 3rd at Vegas while bubu placed 7/8, was that indicative of who carried? Come on now.
  • Upvote (+1) 6