CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Constant video/audio problems, Xbox's crashing, and 2 championship bracket matches off stream? Clearly the fans and the community need to get their shit together.

and the unbelievably repetitive, irrelevant, and boring filler videos such as Halo Wars 2 and Warzone. Fuck me, theres so much cool stuff to show instead, like these Halo 5 montages:

Spartan

Ace

Str8 Sick

Kampy

Ninja

ANd maybe some classic ones:

Hyena

Str8 rippin

Walshy

etc.

• Upvote (+1) 3

HaHAHAHAHA to all those bashing me for calling out Lunch and Roy on being washed

they lost to, imo, the 3rd best team. Let me know when they lose to randa and then you might be right

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah idk bout you guys but I'd much rather watch INC vs EG than Optic vs AM team

Fall Pro League as an EG fan was like being broken up with, divorced and being waterboarded all at once. Such a shitty season.

I get what you're saying but given where EG used to be this just sucks so bad :(

They lost a close series to a top4 team. It's not the end of the world. If they lose to a lesser team, I'd panic.

That said, I can def see Devon and contra leaving post worlds, keeping their seed for pro league and finding two others.

All that said, I always liked their comms without towey in scrims. Wonder how it is now.

They lost a close series to a top4 team. It's not the end of the world. If they lose to a lesser team, I'd panic.

That said, I can def see Devon and contra leaving post worlds, keeping their seed for pro league and finding two others.

You think Towey would give the seed to Devon and Contra? Oh boy

• Upvote (+1) 1

We just saw the retirement match of Roybox boys how does that feel

so you're going to go away now?

• Upvote (+1) 2

and the unbelievably repetitive, irrelevant, and boring filler videos such as Halo Wars 2 and Warzone. Fuck me, theres so much cool stuff to show instead, like these Halo 5 montages:

Spartan

Ace

Str8 Sick

Kampy

Ninja

ANd maybe some classic ones:

Hyena

Str8 rippin

Walshy

etc.

but pls keep the video of cratos breaking his controller in as a filler

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why should we watch OpTic 3-0 a bad team? So we can have a couple thousand viewer boost for 20 minutes? If actual important matches get skipped then we should start complaining

Watching NV curb stomp Randa is an important match? Why not take the viewership boost?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are not making money from viewers. Who gives a shit. I want better matches on stream. That's all I care about

what Im saying is we need a B-stream. It would boost the viewers hugely. Especially when OpTic play, we could see 2000 extra viewers all the time, and probably up to 5000 more when OpTic play on B stream. Its crazy that the only Halo 5 event i've seen with a B stream was Worlds.

If Halo is to grow bigger we need these features. CoD open LANs in Black Ops 3 had 4 streams, as well as a main stream that cycles through all different streams for the biggest matches, Its honestly incredible. @ is killing it.

All that said, I always liked their comms without towey in scrims. Wonder how it is now.

Yeah I know and it was their first match so they were probably just cold but having watched them almost constantly both online and on LAN its like you can just tell where things are going. Like so many times I've seen EG come out hot or bring back a tough series and then just totally collapse.

It's constant heartbreak but goddamn I can't stop supporting the twins, they're my favourite duo. And Towey is my favourite personality in Halo, so seeing all his hard work constantly end up being for nought is sad.

Not gonna lie I might actually pick up HW2 now.

They played the same ad over 50 times the past 2 days. Thats how they get ya

• Upvote (+1) 1

You think Towey would give the seed to Devon and Contra? Oh boy

No, they would keep their own seed that they held but disbanded for worlds. I'm sure 343 would allow it since nothing says they couldn't do that now to begin with

I left for 20 minutes and we still aren't in a game. And then its TL vs Starboys. Nice job to all those who said NV deserved it. You had faith. :weback: :weback: