CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like INC is on the same bracket side as Panda. Lets hope they meet up and it will be a crime if that series is not on mainstage.

Pnda would have to beat their AM team and then Optic. Not a chance in hell they avoid losers bracket. I expect STD to take at least one or two games off of them, possibly even beat them if they get in Naded's head.

They're playing a shit team. It makes no sense to stream it.

literally the stupidest thing ive read all day.

Optic vs a shit team is going to bring in more viewers than nV or TL vs a shit team.

Also can we get some better volume on the interview stations

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ughhhh come on EG...

Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed by EG. I learned this during fall Pro League.

Damn, we all thought bubu was crazy for leaving Cratos and his pro seed after roster lock but it looks like this new amateur team he joined might be the real deal.

Did you forget your Kappa or are you serious?...

Damn, we all thought bubu was crazy for leaving Cratos and his pro seed after roster lock but it looks like this new amateur team he joined might be the real deal.

Crazy for leaving the pro seed?  Yes.  

Leaving Cratos....

When you think you're too small for UGC to even notice and then they respond to you and you have no idea what to say :wutface:

V25WqQe.png

NOW I FEEL BAD, WHYYYYY

stop calling inconceivable an AM team. yes they have no seed but 3/4 are pro players and bubu has been playing with shotzzy months now. its like 343/esl/hcs doesnt pay attention to community tournaments like the beyond tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Constant video/audio problems, Xbox's crashing, and 2 championship bracket matches off stream? Clearly the fans and the community need to get their shit together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic vs a shit team is going to bring in more viewers than nV or TL vs a shit team.

We were watching Inc/EG though...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except that they will clearly bring in the most viewership. Instead we will get TL against a shit team or NV against a shit team.

Nv vs Randa is a better series. And they're the number 1 team. They deserve it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed by EG. I learned this during fall Pro League.

Fall Pro League as an EG fan was like being broken up with, divorced and being waterboarded all at once. Such a shitty season.

I get what you're saying but given where EG used to be this just sucks so bad :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

im so sick of seeing halo wars 2. i do not care about it and since 343 has a hand in it it will be broke af and it will be blamed on all the toxins coming from the community

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

stop calling inconceivable an AM team. yes they have no seed but 3/4 are pro players and bubu has been playing with shotzzy months now. its like 343/esl/hcs doesnt pay attention to community tournaments like the beyond tourneys.

We are just lucky to have are feedback heard on r/Halo #blessed

They are an AM team because they have no Pro seed it's not that hard to understand.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why should we watch OpTic 3-0 a bad team? So we can have a couple thousand viewer boost for 20 minutes? If actual important matches get skipped then we should start complaining

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You are not making money from viewers. Who gives a shit. I want better matches on stream. That's all I care about
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Constant video/audio problems, Xbox's crashing, and 2 championship bracket matches off stream? Clearly the fans and the community need to get their shit together.

and the unbelievably repetitive, irrelevant, and boring filler videos such as Halo Wars 2 and Warzone. Fuck me, theres so much cool stuff to show instead, like these Halo 5 montages:

Spartan

Ace

Str8 Sick

Kampy

Ninja

ANd maybe some classic ones:

Hyena

Str8 rippin

Walshy

etc.

• Upvote (+1) 3