CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:wutface:

Optic gaming off stream. From a marketing perspective, that is SUCH a trash decision.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why would you guys want Optic on stream anyway? Why would we need a B stream? Why? Why? Why?

I'm going to have an aneurysm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So not only are the young players of Inc. out-playing EG, they are out-thinking them.

Shotzy and Bubudubu are playing smarter Halo than Roy and Lunchbox.

Please send help, I have curled up into the fetal position and don't know which way is up anymore.

This is Halo5 not Halo, we play with radar and ARs now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Optic gaming off stream. From a marketing perspective, that is SUCH a trash decision.

We can only pray that their series with Panda (assuming they beat STD) will be streamed. I need some sofrostyTbag on Cratos.

This is the same guy who used to mock people for their income, try and get into fights and use a contract as a shield, the same guy who used to talk shit to everyone in the community etc. 

T2 has always been a douche, just like Gandhi. 

He's still a good caster and good for Halo, but people need to stop putting people on pedestals, everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would you guys want Optic on stream anyway? Why would we need a B stream? Why? Why? Why?

I'm going to have an aneurysm.

reasons for mlg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They're playing a shit team. It makes no sense to stream it.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Looks like INC is on the same bracket side as Panda. Lets hope they meet up and it will be a crime if that series is not on mainstage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know if this bugs anyone else, but the one thing that I hope T2 stops doing is updating us about side station games while he's commentating a game already in progress. I know you own Str8 Rippin and all, but it can wait until the game you're commentating is done.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was that the same time he said we didn't give feedback and I linked him 10+ threads - then proceeded to ignore it over and over then called the community toxic or something original?

The time he called the same community ran events Chattanooga and EGLx with larger turnouts than the HCS events "small locals" in an effort to minimize them? Yep. One in the same. Its funny, you dont see him backing the community organizers and events, but is the first to blame and shred the community when they're getting hit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe we wouldn't be in a rebuilding process after five years if after every event we took one step forward and five steps back. Most Halo events have been like this for a long time now:

Friday: hot mess - constant audio issues, no listen ins, players complain about matches taking forever and being forced to stay awake until past midnight

Saturday: much better - very little audio issues, couple of listen ins and the players get to bed before midnight.

Sunday: usually near perfect - no audio issues, constant listen ins paired with the use of observer mode, community is happy with the final day

Repeat. 

It is a genuine disgrace that we are this far into day two and these audio issues are still persisting. Pretty upset at Tom yet again for giving this condescending attitude to the community when he was doing the same thing as everyone else not even a year ago.

At this point it isn't our responsibility - we have shown time and time again that we can support competitive Halo when the event is worth watching as seen with the viewer numbers on events with good production values. I've been excited for UGC all week and I've been left with nothing but disappointment. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They're playing a shit team. It makes nonsense to stream it.

Except that they will clearly bring in the most viewership. Instead we will get TL against a shit team or NV against a shit team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lunch and Roy are washed #Washed lol top team. LAN contra and Devonator LOL Lunch and Roy losing their Sponsor

• Downvote (-1) 21

Damn, we all thought bubu was crazy for leaving Cratos and his pro seed after roster lock but it looks like this new amateur team he joined might be the real deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1