CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am i the only one that feels that Ghost is damage controlling with these old tales?

Beats shifting the blame to players and the community for no particular reason  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4

T2 was the same guy complaining on Twitter during MCC/H2A, bitching up a storm. Guy gets hired as a part time caster and does a complete 180.

Hysterical to witness.

As a Medieval History student I invite you to look up Archbishop Thomas Beckett to see where this sort of action leads a person :p

T2 was the same guy complaining on Twitter during MCC/H2A, bitching up a storm. Guy gets hired as a part time caster and does a complete 180.

Hysterical to witness.

Seeing-eyes-emoji-128.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breaking news:

Shotzzy confirmed not all hype, sources say "the real deal."

We will have more during our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Will the weather remain unseasonably high?

Will T2 go back to jail?

Audio issues and how to prevent them.

Join us for more at 9 on Wtf343 news.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man, I really am starting to realize that I hate this game...

Actually, I wanted to clarify:

I love what this game could be.

I hate what this game is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So when it is T2 who is in the player pool that are apparently charged with "rebuilding the scene", it is "slave labor". 

When it is T2 as a caster with a 3 day soapbox, it is now on the pros and community to rebuild the scene and to stop complaining. 

Like holy shit man.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hate to break this to the guy, but pro players and friends have nothing to do with:

1. Stream Audio problems

2. Stream overlay problems

3. Stream camera problems

4. Console crashes

5. Relevant downtime content

6. Radar / settings (Pros do give feedback, but it is ultimately up to 343)

7. Hosting events in relevant locations

This soapbox crap is just hysterical man.

I wish I could find my post which I responded to T2 when he tried to have a go at the community on the forums. 

I think the last line was something like.. "If this had been the environment when you were competing, you wouldn't have stood for it either" 

I wish I could find my post which I responded to T2 when he tried to have a go at the community on the forums.

I think the last line was something like.. "If this had been the environment when you were competing, you wouldn't have stood for it either"

Was that the same time he said we didn't give feedback and I linked him 10+ threads - then proceeded to ignore it over and over then called the community toxic or something original?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So not only are the young players of Inc. out-playing EG, they are out-thinking them.

Shotzy and Bubudubu are playing smarter Halo than Roy and Lunchbox.

Please send help, I have curled up into the fetal position and don't know which way is up anymore.