CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In reply to the T2 comments:

You know all those sports franchises that rebuild and never fire managers, head coaches, etc. They just say it's up to the players to magically do it. They don't have divisions set up to ensure proper recruitment and structure they just provide a basketball and say okay lebron go make basketball a huge sport. We provided the ball so the rest is up to you. If that's the case the D-League would be just as popular.

It's not up to Bubu, Eco, or any of the newer players to build up Halo. 343 and Microsoft should bring a structured well thought out and executed product to the table with a good foundation to build upon, advertise that and then let those players show the eyes you bring why they should stick around and invest as a fan into the product. Every tournament I've watched has always been about the players not once in the last 3-4 years has it been because I enjoyed the game an insane amount and the players weren't cutting it.

Edit: Apologies for the length, I hadn't realized it was a long rant.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How on earth can you say he scammed us for hoodies? Really Joe, the dramatics are getting to critical mass here.

Lets make one thing perfectly clear; he scammed people for their money with the promise of hoodies.

I never said that. 

I know your post was a joke though.

I never said that. 

I know your post was a joke though.

I read an edited quote and assumed.

No hard feelings, Joeseidon.

Bubu take my brightness

Your view of the world gets a lot darker when the man you teamed with steals your hcs seed.

*plays hello darkness my old friend to Bubu Pov*

• Upvote (+1) 5

What happened with str8?

Playing allegiance off stream. There is no update on the bracket or twitter as far as I can tell. The bracket says that Bubu's team is beating EG 2-1 right now though, so who knows whats going on with this shit.

Use code "TechnicalDifficulties9" for a free gold REQ pack! Comes bundled with a feeling of complete frustration and an uncontrollable desire to burn UGC to the ground, free of charge!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am i the only one that feels that Ghost is damage controlling with these old tales?

• Upvote (+1) 1

c913cb01b34a575e138df655a8aad830a4421cce

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh. Not the heavy air out of the nose laugh, like a legit chuckle.

• Upvote (+1) 4