Jump to content
CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Recommended Posts

Wouldn't be H5 without a restart...Keep in mind, blame the game, not UGC / production for this one.

 

Can I blame them for the constant hours of waiting, watching Warzone highlights throughout the day?

 

I haven't actually tuned into a Halo tournament starting from Friday since the last X-Games; I usually just watch Championship Sunday semi finals and finals. I seriously hope previous events haven't been ran like this, because this is without a doubt the biggest gripe for me.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well on that note, I have been watching for the past 6 hours and I think it is finally time for me to change the channel. This event has just been rough and I was hoping for the best. 

Share this post


Link to post

So do Team Randa get a bye in the first round of the Loser's Bracket once they lose to nV? That's what the bracket would suggest.

Share this post


Link to post

All these damn commentators acting like 3/4 of Inc weren't in pro league all of last season. You'd think this was 5k all over again with howbtheyre talking

  • Upvote (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

I got booted from the 2nd match I played of Halo Wars 2 yesterday.

 

 

 

I still think it has a better technical record than UGC.

Share this post


Link to post

Nonsense confirmed. 

 

 

We have been rebuilding since AGL and Halo 4 - where was T2? 

 

> Returns for the HCS gravy train

> Community gets him a casting job

> Bashes that same community as soon as he can

> Scams us for hoodies

What a sad state of affairs. 

 

  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

This solution doesn't make sense because the seeding tournament was single elim, which made INC match ALG and put them on the same side of the bracket today.

The fact that they were on the same side of the bracket for both tournaments doesn't make sense

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

You can still listen to Inconceivable and EG on the live listen in channels if you want some entertainment.

Can you please post the links? 

Share this post


Link to post

Nonsense confirmed. 

 

 

We have been rebuilding since AGL and Halo 4 - where was T2? 

 

> Returns for the HCS gravy train

> Community gets him a casting job

> Bashes that same community as soon as he can

 

What a sad state of affairs. 

How on earth can you say he scammed us for hoodies? Really Joe, the dramatics are getting to critical mass here.

 

 

Lets make one thing perfectly clear; he scammed people for their money with the promise of hoodies.

  • Upvote (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post

What time is grand finals scheduled for tomorrow?

Who f***ing knows at this point man? We're all just here on 343's rollercoaster.

 

c4jt321.png

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.