CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wouldn't be H5 without a restart...Keep in mind, blame the game, not UGC / production for this one.

Can I blame them for the constant hours of waiting, watching Warzone highlights throughout the day?

I haven't actually tuned into a Halo tournament starting from Friday since the last X-Games; I usually just watch Championship Sunday semi finals and finals. I seriously hope previous events haven't been ran like this, because this is without a doubt the biggest gripe for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well on that note, I have been watching for the past 6 hours and I think it is finally time for me to change the channel. This event has just been rough and I was hoping for the best. 

So do Team Randa get a bye in the first round of the Loser's Bracket once they lose to nV? That's what the bracket would suggest.

All these damn commentators acting like 3/4 of Inc weren't in pro league all of last season. You'd think this was 5k all over again with howbtheyre talking

• Upvote (+1) 4

I got booted from the 2nd match I played of Halo Wars 2 yesterday.

I still think it has a better technical record than UGC.

Nonsense confirmed. 

We have been rebuilding since AGL and Halo 4 - where was T2? 

> Returns for the HCS gravy train

> Community gets him a casting job

> Bashes that same community as soon as he can

> Scams us for hoodies

What a sad state of affairs. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This solution doesn't make sense because the seeding tournament was single elim, which made INC match ALG and put them on the same side of the bracket today.

The fact that they were on the same side of the bracket for both tournaments doesn't make sense

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can still listen to Inconceivable and EG on the live listen in channels if you want some entertainment.

Can you please post the links? 

Nonsense confirmed. 

We have been rebuilding since AGL and Halo 4 - where was T2? 

> Returns for the HCS gravy train

> Community gets him a casting job

> Bashes that same community as soon as he can

What a sad state of affairs. 

How on earth can you say he scammed us for hoodies? Really Joe, the dramatics are getting to critical mass here.

Lets make one thing perfectly clear; he scammed people for their money with the promise of hoodies.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What time is grand finals scheduled for tomorrow?

Who f***ing knows at this point man? We're all just here on 343's rollercoaster.

c4jt321.png

• Upvote (+1) 1