CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Remember the last ugc St Louis in MCC? That event was garbage as well. Not a coincidence I believe.

Well they can just finish the custom made game and air it later so that we can see what happened. Oh wait, you need to be online to even check your Spartans gender in this game. I hate that I love this franchise so loyally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe this will fix the audio. 

The way Wheatley fixes the self-destruct countdown in Portal 2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

From anyone that has ever helped at/played at/attended an event. Is there any explanation for the consistent downtime between matches? Is it really that tedious to get 8 people to one location and setup in under 45 minutes after the previous match ends?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting sick of the constant Warzone bashing. Just because you can buy weapons and vehicles doesn't make it any less competitive than Arena gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What exactly happened? The server crashed?

What happened was they let monkeys into the production room. Only explanation at this point.

Went to make some breakfast after Match 1, come back to see someone assassinating a grunt with a 10 minute countdown timer. What

Well that was unfortunate. 

Really hope the rest of champ bracket and tomorrow can show improvements. 

I'm getting sick of the constant Warzone bashing. Just because you can buy weapons and vehicles doesn't make it any less competitive than Arena gametypes.

Do you want the McDonalds & Christmas Forge vids back?

• Upvote (+1) 1

From anyone that has ever helped at/played at/attended an event. Is there any explanation for the consistent downtime between matches? Is it really that tedious to get 8 people to one location and setup in under 45 minutes after the previous match ends?

Maybe I'm imagining things, but wasn't it the last UGC event that got stuff set up so they could put us into other series on other stations if they heard it was an intense match going on? Like even if they had it set up for an observer mode at secondary stations would be better than watching the Forge preview video every fucking hour.