CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How the fuck would Inc play eg firstnround? Eg is 6th seed. Either ghost is wrong or these brackets are worse than we imagined.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is the interview volume always so bad? If they can't find a decent mic, why not just bring the players to the casting desk for an interview like they did in the last LAN (Vegas I think? Or the one before that?)

I ask to fix the fucking audio in interviews and I get banned from commenting.

LifeIsTow

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so confused, didn't UGC put on a fantastic LAN last year? Why is it so spotty this weekend?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How the fuck would Inc play eg firstnround? Eg is 6th seed. Either ghost is wrong or these brackets are worse than we imagined.

Because nobody involved in the HCS has any idea how to run a fucking tournament. What have they ever done to make you think otherwise? The difference in the two UGC events in the last few months is night and day. As soon as the HCS guys actually got involved and this became an official tournament, it's been nothing but problems.

So apparently the seeding was determined by teams' records? So Inconceivable was punished with a lower seed because they dropped a game to ALG, while Velvet gaming gets a bye because they 3-0'd a bunch of nobodies? This is insanity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both of these channels are just an infinite loop of a 10 second advertisement for an energy drink. 

Wait until the games start!

I don't understand how they screwed up the bracket. Look, screwing up audio sucks but I get that it can happen. The name thing is terrible but their excuse is reasonable. But somehow the 2nd AM seed gets a bye in the pro bracket? smh 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not sure how I feel about them using map win % to seed into the champ bracket, but I'm at least glad to finally hear there was some sort of sentient thought behind how the teams slotted into it...

It's not up to the players Tom, it's up to 343 to deliver a god damn product thats worthy of being top tier. FFS.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1