CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Winner of std vs Inc gets 9th seed and a bye first Rd of champ.

Which means the first seed Envy is punished more than the 9th seed. Instead of just moving everyone up a seed so that Envy gets a bye, they work the bracket like that. It's dumb

What? that can't be possible right?

Bit disappointed the audio is still so wonky. I know running a tournament stream of this kind is complex but making sure game, caster 1 and caster 2 audio is balanced and at a good volume is not too much to ask.

Then cut back to analyst desk and sometimes you can hear everyone great, other times its musical chairs with who gets the quiet mic. Add to that interviews without a working mic and honestly I'd be asking the audio guy some serious questions :/

How come UGC's production was better when they had no dev support?

• Upvote (+1) 2

They have to, to determine the seeds

I don't think they are though. The next round is titled "advance to champs".

No matter how great the story, or how great the content, a writer will never be taken seriously if he doesn't have the basics down. Simple grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes will take all the attention away from even the most compelling story.

The same is true for these events. A high production value is not required. What is required are the basics: functioning audio and video that doesn't distract from the amazing players and matches. We don't enjoy complaining about the event, I promise. The mistakes are just too distracting.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Cool production we have here. I dont know how it got this bad after last event having great production .

343 (probably ESL as well) got involved.

I don't think they are though. The next round is titled "advance to champs".

Std and Inc are both in already. They have to play to see who gets the seed. If they don't, it's too unfair. The losers bracket isn't locked yet

And it's my bad. Std/Inc winner has to play velvet v erg winner first

What is 80% of 30?

0.8 * 30 is 24 but only one significant figure so 20.

So 66.6_ % didn't shower last night but the problem specifies one significant figure so 60% didn't shower last night. 18 people didn't shower.

So 18.

But we can't be certain of the ones place because we're only accurate to one significant figure, so 10 people didn't shower last night.

So 33.3_ % didn't shower last night. One significant figure, so lets say 30%. So 9 people didn't shower last night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Std and Inc are both in already. They have to play to see who gets the seed. If they don't, it's too unfair. The losers bracket isn't locked yet

And it's my bad. Std/Inc winner has to play velvet v erg winner first

You should be right, but that's not what the UGC champs bracket is showing right now. Probably cutting corners and skipping some seeding matches because they are behind schedule after ending early yesterday and starting late today.

0.8 * 30 is 24 but only one significant figure so 20.

So 66.6_ % didn't shower last night but the problem specifies one significant figure so 60% didn't shower last night. 18 people didn't shower.

So 18.

Is this gonna be on the test?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this gonna be on the test?

Yes, but I may switch around the numbers so be sure you can do it without memorizing it.

• Upvote (+1) 4