CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The casting, considering the amount of young guns are at the event, has been pretty good. Audio issues aren't their fault, and they are working with what they have. That being said, I feel as though Halo is still missing two great casters in Simms and Goldenboy. Someone get them for Worlds please. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

The casting, considering the amount of young guns are at the event, has been pretty good. Audio issues aren't their fault, and they are working with what they have. That being said, I feel as though Halo is still missing two great casters in Simms and Goldenboy. Someone get them for Worlds please. 

simms will be at worlds 100%

I can't see Worlds being half as good without Simms. No idea about Goldenboy though, he was originally supposed to come out to St. Louis.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why does everyone keep saying this is Butters' first event? Didn't he cast at 2050 Chatt? Or are we saying 1st official HCS event?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How hard is it to turn a mic on? Real shame about that interview as I was looking forward to hearing what Bubu had to say and as always its good to see @@W0uld getting camera time. But couldn't hear a damn thing :/

Winner of std vs Inc gets 9th seed and a bye first Rd of champ.

Which means the first seed Envy is punished more than the 9th seed. Instead of just moving everyone up a seed so that Envy gets a bye, they work the bracket like that. It's dumb

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which means the first seed Envy is punished more than the 9th seed. Instead of just moving everyone up a seed so that Envy gets a bye, they work the bracket like that. It's dumb

Are they actually going to play out those series?

Yea Velvet gaming is getting a bye but nV isn't?

How the hell does that work?

That bracket better not be right