CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd lose my shit if there is no milk.

No worse feeling than pouring a huge bowl of cheerios, only to find out you have no milk  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like a ghost melee, no?

The melee hit, he just thought the guy was thrusting forward but he thrusted backward

The melee hit, he just thought the guy was thrusting forward but he thrusted backward

Looks like the guy he hit was already being shot and shields were low. He hit him with the melee.

I don't see why he wouldn't have died unless it didn't register?

Then again, I'm not watching and don't really know.

Who is casting atm? Strongside and ??? 

butters i think. He seriously needs a little more experience but for a first pro event its not bad i guess.

Looks like the guy he hit was already being shot and shields were low. He hit him with the melee. I don't see why he wouldn't have died unless it didn't register.

The guy was half shields, and the melee made him absolute.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

How are we still dealing with all these audio issues. We have had enough events that it should not be a thing. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

No worse feeling than pouring a huge bowl of cheerios, only to find out you have no milk  :apg:

True.

Wow he's so tilty!!!!! :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who wouldn't? What am I supposed to do, use water or something?!?  :wutface:

I once made some mac n cheese before realizing I had no milk. Used a full stick of butter to make up for it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really like Butters as a caster. He has a very "radio" voice but he could work on his "small filler" commentary. All in all, I think he is a great caster. Lastly, it's great to see how different Bubu is on camera now. I remember back on the Denial days, he and Huke were so shy and timid. That after game interview shows how much he has developed, spoke well and even become a young leader. Looking forward to the rest of the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2