CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Casters talking about who will win in INC/Carnage. This series has been done since before the stream even went live. How do they not know?

Also, why are we going on a break again? Show us the damn matches. Or at least tell us what the hell is going on in other parts of the bracket or in the FFA. And why in the world is the schedule still for only one series every hour and a half? Can you seriously not manage to show a 5 game series once an hour?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know what Ryanoob/Prototype squad's name is?

Doesn't look like they're there. They aren't in the team list on the bracket page, and Ryanoob's recent tweets said he was going away for a few days.

Apparently they didn't go.

Doesn't look like they're there. They aren't in the team list on the bracket page, and Ryanoob's recent tweets said he was going away for a few days.

Damn that sucks. Know Prototype was back in for this tourney, but I guess something else happened.

Damn that sucks. Know Prototype was back in for this tourney, but I guess something else happened.

I think they were relying on an org to help them and it didn't happen

STL update.

80% of people here smell and didn't shower last night.

Over and out.

What is 80% of 30?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Later than previous post due to signal but Fnatic back in console with an EU team is awesome to hear.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The image attached to this tweet is the best (non meme) graphic ever used for the HCS

• Upvote (+1) 7

set to destroy really needs to rethink their name, cuz that abbreviation...

At least they are still set to destroy, just with a disease.

How can there be so many issues between series? They're using the exact same setups every time. Just don't touch shit and it should work the same.