CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At this rate we may miss it

Unlikely considering they have ALG set up on main stage (after an hour delay) for round 3. At the rate they're going though it'll probably be 2:00 before the next round starts.

About an hour delay before we get the first game, and there's still no game audio. Thanks Obama.

edit: We have game sound now, but extremely loud and echoing for some reason. Also, phantom rail gun shots on Land.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i refuse to get too negative. 

i'm just going to focus on the fact that they're showing cams for whatever pov they're showing. 

baby steps. 

(and as I was typing this, they put names in the cam windows. bravo!)

If they don't have actual lan for h6 they need to add a feature where you can have a custom name in custom games imo if that's possible.

If they don't have actual lan for h6

Then they've fucked up worse than I could have imagined

• Upvote (+1) 5

If they don't have actual lan for h6 they need to add a feature where you can have a custom name in custom games imo if that's possible.

Sounds easily possible. Didn't Halo 2 back this when you had profiles as well as gamertags?

• Upvote (+1) 1

As much as I don't like the fact that the gamertags aren't showing in Open Bracket, to be fair outside of Bubu & Company and ALG, I don't know any of the open bracket really. As long as it is fixed in the Championship Bracket, I am cool with that. 

• Downvote (-1) 1