CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

While it was cool, did people really enjoy it that much? The overview just looked like a mess the whole time.

i wish there was more depth to it but i thought it was a great way to fill down time between matches. i would prefer them to be able to use vod and draw on that, but it was a cool twist to see

How does today compare to other Friday Halo LAND events?

see for yourself

http://bit.ly/HaloViewershipTracker

Honestly, for a day that was known to be only open bracket am teams and how halo viewership has been in halo's current state, I feel like just under 5k tonight is a pretty decent showing.

i think so too

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I had to go drive for UberEats for a little bit, and what I've come back to:

1) Danoxide is kind of a silly person, and slightly unprofessional.

I would accuse y'all of never having watched a Danoxide stream, but this is TB, so I KNOW that some of you have.  So my response to this is:

tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Also, some of you might have never watched Legiqn before either. He's kind of a silly person himself, and he may have very well put that interview together. The weirdness is definitely strong with the two of them combined.  

(Edit: I didn't personally have any issues with the interview. It was mildly funny and I enjoyed watching them smile. In fact, I bet I would have enjoyed it more than Dan giving us actual analysis :kappa: )

2) W0uld did a fantastic job casting.

I was listening to audio only (because that would be silly if I was watching while driving :simms: ) and I agree 100%. Great job @@W0uld :)

I would :kappa: like to see a w0uld and Butters duo. I did think w0uld was a little reserved and Butters is his usual outgoing self, so I think it would be great to see them play off of each other. Just my two cents.

3) Production value still about as good as the Halo 5 servers.

Yep.

Can't wait for more action tomorrow! :)

Also I'm trying to post more guys I tend to have these on-again-off-again spurts when it comes to forums ok thank you bye.

• Upvote (+1) 3

- Sub par stream

- Many issues with audio/video of the stream

- Average/More than avg  downtime 

- Danoxide being stupidly ******** on stream

- Decent casting

- Ghost is back with the hat

Anything else I might had missed?(Other than dank memes/images and Emma's  gifs)

This is not the start of HWC 2017 that I hoped for. Hoping tomorrow is much better than this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow I thought that the interview was perfect and am pretty sure it was partially planned. If you're gonna put him in front of a mic that's what you're hoping/expecting.

#teamDan

Wait, they don't have player gamertags?

Just based on my experience at OC, the whole closed server process seems arduous. Even just getting players' controller settings right sometimes took 2 tries.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Had to memeify the moment

eKB84Eb.png

ARGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Because it's funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

- Ghost is back with the hat

that's who he is bud

I'm still shocked they allow us Lethul fans to interact with normies

9XTiszE.jpg?1

can't ban all of you

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shoutout to Legion,

If I was there doing the interview I'd slap Danoxide and yell at him in Spanish asking if he was okay, if he needed an exorcist, to calm the fuck down.

Anyway, good friday imo.

It was probably his idea.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't let Danoxide's interview distract you from the fact that the Allegiance skins came out today  :simms:

Good news is it made your org look really professional.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Did yall really expect something articulate from a kid who thinks he's a robot/dinosaur?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't see how Dan's screeching was unprofessional or 'bad' for Halo. 

It was just annoying/unfunny.   

• Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't catch the other half of the stream but the first half was really bad, it had a lot of down time, audio issues and webcam issues. Did I miss anything special besides the Danoxide interview?

Off topic: Can someone unban me from the Gears of War stream if you are modded there?  ;)