CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't recall the AM matches being this bad in the H3 days.

They were always bad. They just never got on stream.

Makes no sense why we haven't seen any of the top teams

• Upvote (+1) 2

They were always bad. They just never got on stream.

Makes no sense why we haven't seen any of the top teams

I think they were hoping some of them would be close. If they just had ALG or INC occupy main stage the entire time we'd just watch stomping after stomping as well. So my guess is the experiment was maybe some of these matches would be closer/more exciting. Obviously it hasn't worked out.

They only have 45 minutes between matches today. Hard to type all those names with an Xbox controller.

1. It looks like they edit the tags on a PC.

2. I could type 8 Gamertags on a controller in < 5 minutes

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait so if Bubu's team wins the open bracket. They would face the lowest seeded pro team which is Panda. I wanted allegiance to win but if we can get INC vs Pnda on stream.... Hype

• Upvote (+1) 1

have they mentioned bringing the telestrator for this event. i enjoyed those game breakdowns at finals

While it was cool, did people really enjoy it that much? The overview just looked like a mess the whole time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shoutout to Legion,

If I was there doing the interview I'd slap Danoxide and yell at him in Spanish asking if he was okay, if he needed an exorcist, to calm the fuck down.

Anyway, good friday imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of you are missing the point. Most of us against it aren't against comedy and having fun.

It was literally screeching noises.

I blame Vine for making people think randoms screams is "comedy" 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One thing I noticed earlier and forgot about, ESL was playing pro league reruns the entire time this stream was live. It's not like they had many viewers, but jesus guys, probably not the best move...

• Upvote (+1) 6

anyone see higher than 4600 viewers?

Gears had more viewers for a tournament in Mexico City I believe.

Hopefully tomorrow we can get some of that Optic distillate.

Honestly, for a day that was known to be only open bracket am teams and how halo viewership has been in halo's current state, I feel like just under 5k tonight is a pretty decent showing.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gears had more viewers for a tournament in Mexico City I believe.

Hopefully tomorrow we can get some of that Optic distillate.

I was watching both and I think they got literally the exact same viewers. They peaked about the same when Envyus was playing. It still going on though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

have they mentioned bringing the telestrator for this event. i enjoyed those game breakdowns at finals

I believe thats an ESL tool.

While it was cool, did people really enjoy it that much? The overview just looked like a mess the whole time.

Hell yeah, it provided an awesome analysis tool despite our casters not being inexperienced with it. The map overlays provided by 343 were a bit wonky, they could go with 2D versions next time and it would be much better.

• Upvote (+1) 1