CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they are going to use this filler they really need some sort of indicator on the screen letting you know the stream is on a break...  Or they could stop showing commentary from last year about teams that are almost completely different.

EDIT:

Would much rather be seeing this action.

• Upvote (+1) 9

DKSedUm.png

1 kill lmao

Dont laugh...

That would be me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's a joke that they are rebroadcasting the finals during breaks with no additional information and it's something they already played before the game. Just have a screen up or something. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not what I am saying at all. I just find it amusing.

haha yeah it's awesome seeing blue player 2 kill red player 3. Did you see how many kills blue player 2 got in game 3?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

They don't even have the graphics that this is downtime up. Anyone who comes in is not going to understand what the hell is going on.

I came in late and had no idea why they were talking about clg. Why do we have this delay?

Didn't UGC announce a roster of like 8+ casters? Is there really nobody around to talk? Maybe do some analysis? Tell us what else is happening?

• Upvote (+1) 4

At least they have a graphic up now. Seriously though why I am I watching a whole fucking VOD of last years Worlds? It's not even highlights!

Come on UGC, you're better than this.

EDIT: Aaaaand as soon as I post we cut back to 2017.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My friends:

Thank you.  God bless you.  And God bless Halo.

Congrats on becoming POTUS!! Ready for a great 4 years!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 19

They don't even have the graphics that this is downtime up. Anyone who comes in is not going to understand what the hell is going on.

I was there the whole time, and I didn't even understand what was going on. 

Ideal spot for highlight packages showing key moments from HWC 2016. But instead we just get someone pressing play on a rebroadcast. 

Graphics this event are really sick. Also Ghostayame!!!

I'm going to write off the first hour of this stream as just being start of event quirks, and just try and enjoy the rest of the tournament. Despite the few audio and filler issues I know UGC are an awesome TO and you can tell that a lot of work is going into pulling off an event of this scale.

• Upvote (+1) 2