CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If I recall, the last lan started a little shaky but it got better, especially as the event went on. Hopefully this event follows suit.

That's pretty standard for Halo, honestly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I recall, the last lan started a little shaky but it got better, especially as the event went on. Hopefully this event follows suit.

Helps when it starts well tho. Some may dip in Friday, see the bad quality and issues and just not tune back in the rest of the weekend. Also i'd rather see consistent numbers all weekend than a big finals number but 1/4 of that the rest of the weekend. We need consistency, getting people to tune in for a Finals match between 2 of the biggest teams on Sunday is the easy part. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that's the issue. This shit happens every LAN

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it funny that people let things like lack of game sound or gamertags ruin their enjoyment of watching competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 30

I find it funny that people let things like lack of game sound or gamertags ruin their enjoyment of watching competitive Halo.

We should be thankful people are even running events. zzzz

• Upvote (+1) 5

Try watching football without the sound of the game or player names/numbers on their backs.

• Upvote (+1) 9

We should be thankful people are even running events. zzzz

Not what I am saying at all. I just find it amusing.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Try watching football without the sound of the game or player names/numbers on their backs.

No Buck or Simms? WORTH.

• Upvote (+1) 3

A fellow forum user, who will remain anonymous, sent me this video showcasing the package they got from "Str8 Rippin".

i'm going to assume this is fake / just a joke

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I see the problem now, I have had the stream on in the background. Earlier they had facecams and gamertags on the screen, but it looks like they are just using the observer mode now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Isn't that because ALG got upset in the seeding tourney?

Shouldn't be a huge deal that's too double elim.

Alg got knocked out by bubus team. It was the only series they didnt breeze through

Seeing Bravo, Goldenboy, Walshy and Simms on the same desk hit me with the feels. I miss that combo. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't understand some of these filler decisions. Why am I watching filler from last years worlds?

HWC 2016 is ok filler.. the introduction of the casters? uhh not so much. 

• Upvote (+1) 7