CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just hosted on the TeamBeyond channel, if you have a decently big channel you better host!

• Upvote (+1) 7

This HWC 2016 replay has my hyped.

It hasn't taken my hyped yet, but I hope it give you your hype back soon when the actual stream starts. You wouldn't want to lose it before the actual event starts.

It hasn't taken my hyped yet, but I hope it give you your hype back soon when the actual stream starts. You wouldn't want to lose it before the actual event starts.

LAN Halo always has me hyped. Never goes away.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My friends:

Together, we will make Halo strong again.  We will make Halo eSports Tier 1 again.  We will make the Halo community proud again. And yes, together we will make Halo great again.

Thank you.  God bless you.  And God bless Halo.

In the 10+ Years that I've been roaming Halo forums, I have yet to find a better post than this one. Whoever you are, I salute you.....and give you all my upvotes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

imagine if they announced the worlds location during this time when they are muted

• Upvote (+1) 6

15 minutes in and we've had two ad breaks, and several minutes of muted commentators. It wouldn't be a UGC LAN without some hiccups I guess.

This is still one of the most uncomfortable clips I've ever seen. 

I've never watched that before. Good. Freaking. God.

"Sellout" - Lethul 2016

A fellow forum user, who will remain anonymous, sent me this video showcasing the package they got from "Str8 Rippin".

lol.. uhhhhhhhh

• Upvote (+1) 3

A fellow forum user, who will remain anonymous, sent me this video showcasing the package they got from "Str8 Rippin".

Am I supposed to believe this is real?

The March 3-5 event in Las Vegas means an event at PAX East the following weekend is unlikely, right?