CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thanks Vin.

EG TOP 1!!!!

If nV doesn't win the tournament, I'll make constructive posts for a full day. Quote me.

But if nV wins..

oh if nV wins...

I don't believe you can do it.  I bet @@Smee mee's neg rep that you can't.

I am so excited for this weekend.  I want to see bubu's team just smash Team Loophole so hard... Please make this happen

I would also like to see them address the whole situation on stream and say that they are amending the rules to make sure something like that never happens again.  But thats probably a pipe dream (addressing on stream, not changing the rules.  If they dont change the rules.....)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think for the weekend festivities, @@Cooper should be unbanned and then banned immediately Monday morning. Think of the hype!

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think for the weekend festivities, @@Cooper should be unbanned and then banned immediately Monday morning. Think of the hype!

Or

not

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do we get to make two teams in the astro  A40 hcs fanatsy league if we do?

Kinda joking, Kinda serious, might increase participants, whilst also increasing premium members, which is a win win for both parties in my mind.

No Premium perks for Fantasy stuff...  yet  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Sorry, all this timezones stuff was always very confusing to me. When I try to sort it out, I always rage and start to break everything and hurt my family members. So that is why.

You must be on the east coast. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

if anyone fancies hanging in the beyond discord this weekend and discussing memes ill be chilling and watching the event

To bad Twitch app doesnt support private chat rooms :-/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best part of this site is the fact everyone can share their opinions without getting banned. 

#free @@Cooper

• Upvote (+1) 3

So not allowed to discuss power rankings or not allowed to call the placings/reasons bad.

You can discuss it, calling people that contributed it brain dead / drunk / etc is a no-no. If you have constructive criticism, please try and keep middle school insults out.

• Upvote (+1) 3