CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let the weekend begin:

kMxq1sL.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tourney starts at 230 PM CENTRAL TIME

do we have any idea on the number of teams attending?

We have raised rep for this event weekend from 50+ / 10- rep points a day to 75+ for members. As always, if you're a Premium Member you will get 250+ / 25- rep points a day even after this weekend. If you like the site here and have $5 to spare please support the site if you can!

How much is Premium???

nah, i read something like 30 on the forums not including pro teams but idk how accurate that is

Again, as someone pointed out "Shooter's Daycare" = Inconceivable = INC. Those are the same team. I think they're going under the Inconceivable name for now.

last i saw it was 45-50ish am teams then the pros. almost 60 teams i think

edit: there are 42 am teams on the ugc site. i know registration is open until 1230? cst so maybe itll go a little higher

We have raised rep for this event weekend from 50+ / 10- rep points a day to 75+ for members. As always, if you're a Premium Member you will get 250+ / 25- rep points a day even after this weekend. If you like the site here and have $5 to spare please support the site if you can!

Do we get to make two teams in the astro  A40 hcs fanatsy league if we do?

Kinda joking, Kinda serious, might increase participants, whilst also increasing premium members, which is a win win for both parties in my mind.

Do we get to make two teams in the astro  A40 hcs fanatsy league if we do?

Kinda joking, Kinda serious, might increase participants, whilst also increasing premium members, which is a win win for both parties in my mind.

I haven't heard anything with connecting those 2, so I would say it's a no right now.

EU overlords, can you please plug me with UK starting time ?

7.30 pm

Easstern time is 5 hours behind.

western is 7 hours behind

Central is 6 hours behind

Edit: 

Whoops this is a  central event not eastern so 8.30

Also if you can post this is why can't you simply look it up?

• Upvote (+1) 2

7.30 pm

Easstern time is 5 hours behind.

western is 7 hours behind

Central is 6 hours behind

Edit: 

Whoops this is a  central event not eastern so 8.30

Also if you can post this is why can't you simply look it up?

Sorry, all this timezones stuff was always very confusing to me. When I try to sort it out, I always rage and start to break everything and hurt my family members. So that is why.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Sorry, all this timezones stuff was always very confusing to me. When I try to sort it out, I always rage and start to break everything and hurt my family members. So that is why.

It's not confusing to Google.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You should be able to go on google or even your smartphone and find the time of the state in question easily.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I always think about buying premium but then i remember i could get banned at any moment now lol

Yes, because the staff here is out to get everyone here - especially Premium Members :walshy:

In all seriousness, since September 2016 we have had under 10 legit real bans (not counting spam bots) with most being members abusing the rep system. Your last ban was in 2014 for non-stop trolling, I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes, because the staff here is out to get everyone here - especially Premium Members :walshy:

In all seriousness, since September 2016 we have had under 10 legit real bans (not counting spam bots) with most being members abusing the rep system. Your last ban was in 2014 for non-stop trolling, I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2