CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If nV doesn't win the tournament, I'll make constructive posts for a full day. Quote me.

Deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all sleeping on The Bubu Bunch...

idk about sleeping on them. I'm just worried how Shotzzy and Falacated do. The Am bracket will be a grind and then if they make it through they're rewarded with playing pros on LAN. Top 8 would be a very promising placing for them imo.

I wish hecz would step up the optic apparel. Not only is their store bare but the shit there is ugly. Luminosity and liquid are killing them. Liquid especially with jinx making great looking stuff. @@LethuL

I also wish mlg would sell those FB hoodies agaib

idk about sleeping on them. I'm just worried how Shotzzy and Falacated do. The Am bracket will be a grind and then if they make it through they're rewarded with playing pros on LAN. Top 8 would be a very promising placing for them imo.

Falcated has been a pro all season and placed 3rd at Vegas. he'll be fine
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Y'all sleeping on The Bubu Bunch...

I think everyone is overplacing alg and lg.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was this posted?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halowc-player-profile-lethul

343: You are often cast as the “villain” in the story of current competitive Halo. Do you think that title is well-earned? Do you embrace it or ignore it?

LETHUL: I see why people might look at me as a villain, but to others I'm not at all. I guess it just depends on who you're a fan of. I play with it and have fun but I don't think I'm all evil, I just might have a weird sense of humor.

Who is calling Lethul a villain?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the fight for top 4 is really exciting this event. I think NV and Optic are pretty much a lock for top 2, but after that nothing would really surprise me, save some random team doing the miraculous.

now we just love him since he's winning.  

I like him because he very rarely bitches, even when losing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV

OG

EG

Daycare

TL

ALG

INC

Str8

You have Inc twice? Unless you're expecting 2gre's Daycare to get top 4..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like my Xbox 360. Got it around early 08 and all of my friends eventually had theirs RRoD out on them, some multiple times. I kept waiting for it to happen, and it eventually caught all sorts of defects (like the disc drive not opening 90% of the time) but it never stopped working and by the time the Xbox One came out, my old faithful 360 was still clinging to life. I regret selling it now, I should have donated it to a museum where it would have eventually become the last working Xbox 360 in existence.

Same exact issue. Eventually I was opening my disc drive with a butter knife :simms:. No RRoD tho.

I have a friend who has an original 360 in almost perfect working order.  It should be noted however that it has been taken apart at least 3 times for bits like the disc drive and fans to be sorted.  

Whats maybe more impressive is the 2 OG xbox's that some friends have that still work perfectly.  Over 15 years old and still going strong, great for impromptu CE LAN parties when im back in town :)  

4th?

fart.gif

I wish i could + rep this more than once for the Holy grail gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was this posted?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halowc-player-profile-lethul

Who is calling Lethul a villain?

For awhile the casters at events tried to sort of play some angle where CLG/Lethul was the villain. It didn't really take off and we all pretty much ignored it. The problem is that for the most part all of us around here actually like those players so that story can't really work. Hes too obviously sarcastic or honest to really come off as someone people will dislike

Now if that were Cratos...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love seeing all the predictions, but all that really matters here is the stomping that every team will lay on Cratos. It is going to be a great weekend of Halo gentlemen. Let's enjoy it. 

I like him because he very rarely bitches, even when losing.

I think his cat would say otherwise.