CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't even read these yet and I can already tell you they are all wrong.

Thanks Vin.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How's their scrim record against teams like Pnda, Str8 and Ryanoob's team?

They 9-4d pnda but I dont think they played the others

just to clarify, that is the first time Pnda can get relegated and we can actually have 8 pro teams in pro league again, right?

Presumably. But it also means Pnda is not able to make any more team changes until then, right? Or is there another transfer period before the summer? So conceivably they could drop Cratos and somehow be in Pro League with zero pro players from last season in the spot?

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. where is worlds

2. whos on the hcs council

3. who replaced che

Ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 3

about the movement topic, I agree I dont mind the movement in Halo 5, except for spartan charge.

I hope Halo 6 continues with the same/similar movement though, randomly changing the movement fundamentals would hamper the game I think, cant keep changing things

• Upvote (+1) 4

There's a settings cog in your avatar, I assume it's the one from Waypoint. 

Here's one without it: 

aIruF1x.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope Halo 6 continues with the same/similar movement though, randomly changing the movement fundamentals would hamper the game I think, cant keep changing things

I'm going to throw you in a time machine to 2008 and get you a job at bungie

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel crazy for never having seen this discussed, but is there a consensus view on whether Scuf or Xbox Elite is the better option?

I feel like the Elite seems better, but I always hear about pros discussing their scufs. Is there some reason?

I feel crazy for never having seen this discussed, but is there a consensus view on whether Scuf or Xbox Elite is the better option?

I feel like the Elite seems better, but I always hear about pros discussing their scufs. Is there some reason?

XBox Elites break down a lot faster.

No one is sponsored by Elites (Microsoft), but a ton of pros are sponsored by Scuffs, so that's probably why you hear so much about them from pros.

I can't speak to which is better, but I love my Elite and at the same time very thankful I got the warranty (RIP LB)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Elite bumper repairs are easy to do and parts are relatively cheap. Build quality for those components should obviously be better though

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think 343 is capable of fixing the aiming on PC or console.

It'll be fixed with the CE netcode patch.

mannnn two "am" teams at #4 and #5... and then there's pnda, unanimously off the board. I guess that sort of goes without saying given the situation but ffs, it doesn't get less frustrating with time and I guess it won't until the end of next summer season, apparently. just to clarify, that is the first time Pnda can get relegated and we can actually have 8 pro teams in pro league again, right?

Yes, that is the first time they can get relegated, but the seed could also be dissolved if enough players leave...

Of course the most recent ruling would allow Showtime to hold players hostage in order to maintain the seed, but I'd be really surprised if the rules arent modified to prevent that from happening again.

• Upvote (+1) 1